The Ultimate Glacier Cruise
A trip of a lifetime, not many can say they have cast their eyes on these magnificent glaciers.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as admiring stunning scenery, exploring Torres del Paine and meeting great people, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
8 days from £14500pp plus international flights.
Fly across the Drake Passage to your comfortable expedition ship for a wonderful cruise among the stunning scenery and wildlife of the Antarctic.
- Unleash your inner explorer to follow in the snowshoe-tracks of the Antarctic pioneers
- Zodiac trips and snow hikes with expert Polar guides
- Visit current and historic Antarctic research stations
- Relax onboard the expedition vessel, enjoying tasty food and the friendly small-ship atmosphere
12 days from £3900pp plus international flights.
Experience the Brazilian Amazon from the comfort of your a motor yacht plus explore the exciting city of Rio.
- Experience the excitement and energy of Rio de Janeiro
- Guided visit of Sugar Loaf and Corcovado Mountains
- Spend a week cruising on the Amazon River
- Take walks in the jungle by day and night
- Marvel at the 'Meeting of the Waters'
7 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
Voyage through the scenic northern Patagonian fjords. Visit the San Rafael Glacier, watch wildlife, soak in hot springs, explore Chiloe Island, see glaciers and icebergs.
- A magical and scenic cruise through fjords to the northern ice field of Patagonia
- Explore stunning rainforest-backed fjords and lagoons
- See fur seals and vast colonies of seabirds - and try to spot blue and humpback whales
- Spend a day on the San Rafael Lagoon: get close to icebergs
- Visit fishing villages and the craft market and museum in Quemchi
- Walk in the rainforest, bathe in hot springs
Haven’t a clue what you want? In that case, the world’s your oyster - exciting! We have lots of ideas and we love sharing.Read more