Cape Town, Kruger and Victoria Falls
From cosmopolitan Cape Town to mighty Victoria Falls via the big game of Kruger, this holiday packs a punch!
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as city sightseeing, incredible game viewing and stunning scenery, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
12 days from £2695pp plus international flights.
Twelve days in Madagascar to see lemurs, chameleons and orchids, enjoy forest hikes, speedboat rides and relaxed beach time.
- Explore lush eastern Madagascar
- Look for singing indris and dancing sifakas at Andasibe-Mantadia
- Search for the weird aye-aye near Palmarium Reserve
- Journey up the Pangalanes Channel
- Relax on the island of Sainte Marie
- Spot humpback whales (June to Sept)
- Visit the pirates' cemetery!
14 days from £3,520pp plus international flights.
Rio, the Amazon and the best beaches in Brazil, with plenty of time fully to experience each place.
- Soak up the atmosphere and excitement of Rio
- Cruise to the amazing Meeting of the Waters
- Stay at a floating lodge in the Amazon
- Take walks and boat rides in the jungle
- Fernando de Noronha's gorgeous beaches and islands
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of island life
days from £pp
A luxury safari, a relaxing beach holiday or a fascinating cultural holiday – South Africa can offer you all this and more in just a couple of weeks. It’s easy to self-drive here, or we can arrange privately-escorted tours. Incredible scenery, wonderful places to stay, excellent cuisine and exciting things to do and see - South Africa is hard to beat.View itinerary
10 days from £2130pp plus international & regional flights.
Three contrasting destinations, each outstanding, expert guides, specially selected hotels and time for independent exploration all in ten amazing days.
- Explore vibrant Buenos Aires with your own guide
- Optional dinner and tango excursion
- See the awe-inspiring Perito Moreno Glacier
- Thrill to the sight of the Devil's Throat at Iguazu Falls
- Guided rainforest hikes
11 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
Three contrasting highlights: the mighty Victoria Falls, photogenic Lake Kariba and diverse wildlife of Zimbabwe, are showcased in this holiday.
- Sunrise and sunsets on Lake Kariba cruise
- Tender boat trips and lakeside picnics
- Safari in Hwange National Park
- Game drives and walking safaris
- Experience the 'pump run'
- See, hear and feel Victoria Falls
Special Occasion Holidays
Indulge yourself for a big birthday, an anniversary, or your retirement. Now’s the time to take that special trip you’ve always dreamed of.Read more