Cape Town, Coast and Mountains
Explore cosmopolitan Cape Town, the scenic West Coast and the beautiful Cederberg Mountains.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible scenery, meeting great people and fabulous adventure, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
15 days from £3800pp plus international flights.
A magnificent blend of city life, wildlife, coastal scenery and history. Brazil in microcosm.
- Visit mighty and spectacular Iguazu Falls
- Snorkel in crystal clear rivers in Bonito
- Explore Rio de Janeiro's Corcovado and Sugarloaf Mountain
- Relax on beautiful beaches on the Costa Verde
- Visit the lovely colonial town of Paraty
- See the animals and birds of the Pantanal
15 days from £6450pp plus international flights.
Visit the contrasting landscapes of Chile; experience the Atacama desert, Chiloe Island and the jaw-dropping scenery of Patagonia and Torres del Paine.
- Explore the desolate landscape of Patagonia's magnificent Torres del Paine National Park
- Stay on Chiloe Island, with its painted houses, wooden churches and penguin colonies
- Visit El Tatio geysers and the lunar landscape in Atacama
- Cruise along the Chaques archipelago
- Fantastic hiking, horse riding and mountain biking
- Take a city tour of historic Santiago and Valparaiso
- Enjoy a vineyard tour and wine tasting
11 days from £2250pp plus international flights.
If you're looking for a mix of history, wildlife and scenery with the added freedom of your own car, this holiday is an ideal choice.
- Moving visits to iconic Battlefields sites
- See the Big Five at Tembe Elephant Park
- Explore the 18kms of the Kosi Lake system
- Enjoy panoramic sea views at Thonga Beach
- Sip sundowners at Lake Sibaya
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more