Cape Town & Winelands Holiday
From Table Mountain to Robben Island and Cape Point to the estates of the Winelands, this week long holiday is full of highlights
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
8 days from £4400pp plus international flights.
This excellent safari takes you to three of the best wildlife locations in northern Tanzania: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and either Manyara or Tarangire.
- An excellent quality group (or private safari) in northern Tanzania.
- Good quality camps and lodges throughout.
- Great guide with you for the safari.
- Highlights are Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, and Manyara or Tarangire.
8 days from £1550pp plus international flights.
A wonderful week of nature walks, forest hikes, wildlife watching and thrilling adventure.
- Immerse yourself in the Costa Rican rainforest
- Cross hanging bridges high above the forest canopy
- Soak in mineral-rich thermal springs
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Manuel Antonio
- Watch sloths and squirrel monkeys among the trees
- Swim beneath a waterfall
9 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
This tasty treat combines Peru's most famous highlights and its delicious cuisine; a coupling no food-lover should even try to resist!
- Savour some of the finest Peruvian food and drink
- Take a cooking class with a professional chef
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Tour Sacred Valley archaeological sites
- Shop in traditional markets
- Visit a brewery, coffee roastery and maize farm
7 days from £1000pp plus international flights.
Delhi, Agra's Taj Mahal, and Jaipur in one fascinating week in north India
- Marvelling at the serene beauty of the Taj Mahal
- The hustle and bustle of Jaipur's Pink City
- Enjoying the magnificent decorations of Amber Palace
- Exploring the colonial elegance of New Delhi
- Strolling round the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri
8 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
The classic highlights of Peru: Cusco, Machu Picchu & the Sacred Valley.
- Take a scenic train ride to Machu Picchu
- Tour Machu Picchu with a guide and on your own
- See village life in the Sacred Valley
- Watch traditional Andean textiles being made
Getting under the skin of a destination – its history, language, food, beliefs and traditions – is one of the real joys of travel and widens our horizons.Read more