Explore Zambia's South Luangwa on a truly memorable wildlife safari.
Experiences you could have on this safari
Zambia is wild and exciting! Come for expertly guided walking safaris and exciting game drives - it's all here just waiting to be discovered.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £6200pp plus international flights.
Four superb locations showcasing Zimbabwe's natural beauty and bounty, land and water-based safaris and stunning camps, this is the best of Zimbabwe.
- Four superb game viewing destinations
- 4x4, boat and walking safaris
- Sunset cruise on Lake Kariba
- Lovely camps with stunning views
- Fully inclusive accommodation
- Flights reduce travelling time
7 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta - an exciting tailor made Botswana safari.
- Superb wildlife safari in the Okavango Delta.
- Game drives, night drives, and bush walks.
- Boat safari on the Chobe River.
- Visit the incredible Victoria Falls.
- Good quality accommodation in good locations.
- Scenic flight over the Delta.
8 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Gorillas, chimps and game on a group lodge-based safari in Uganda.
- Uganda's gorillas, chimps and game in a week
- Incredible chance to meet mountain gorillas
- Exciting chimpanzee trek
- Small group lodge-based trip.
- Game drives in Queen Elizabeth NP.
- Boat trip on the Kazinga Channel
- 2 domestic flights to reduce travel times
7 days from £3600pp plus international flights.
This is a classic combination of three top quality safari locations staying at high quality safari camps throughout.
- Wildlife viewing in Amboseli
- Game viewing at Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Visit a chimpanzee sanctuary at Ol Pejeta
- Two nights in a private conservancy of the Masai Mara
- Excellent tented accommodation throughout
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more