Botswana Three Rivers Safari
Discover the beauty of Botswana and exceptional wildlife on this tailor-made safari.
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Flight of the angels
See wild dogs in Africa
These incredibly sociable animals have a strict pack hierarchy headed up by an alpha male and female.
Mokoro safaris in Botswana’s Okavango Delta
A mokoro ride is the quintessential Okavango Delta experience. Gently glide through the water watching the wildlife from a new perspective.
Scenic flight over the Okavango Delta
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
10 days from £3250pp plus international flights.
The perfect introduction to Zimbabwe combining wildlife, culture and scenery to show you what makes this country so special
- Track rare rhinos in the wild
- Marvel at ancient San rock art
- Game drives and walks in Hwange
- Spot wild dogs
- Opportunities to visit local villages
- A full day to enjoy Victoria Falls
10 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Spend time seeking out Zambia's amazing wildlife in South Luangwa then end your holiday at the spectacular Victoria Falls.
- Unmissable Zambia safari plus Victoria Falls
- 3 days game drives from river lodge in South Luangwa
- 3 days at a remote bush camp for excellent walking safari
- 3 days at a waterside lodge in Victoria Falls
- Choice of activities at Victoria Falls
8 days from £5050pp plus international flights.
A superb South Luangwa safari with the Bushcamp Company. Enjoy game drives and guided walks as part of the amazing experience in Zambia.
- Wildlife viewing in South Luangwa National Park.
- Choice of 6 stunning bushcamps and a lodge
- Elephants often walk through reception at Mfuwe Lodge (Nov-mid-Dec)
- Superbly guided game drives and walking safaris
- The only bushcamps open in December and January
16 days from £3000pp plus international flights.
A classic introduction to Namibia from beach to desert and more inbetween.
- Self drive through the best of Namibia
- Culture, wildlife, scenery
- See the desert, the coast and mountains
- Wildlife viewing in renowned Etosha NP
- See the many faces of Namibia
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
A 4x4 exploration of some of Kenya's top locations, including Amboseli, the Rift Valley Lakes and Masai Mara, staying in comfortable lodges and camps.
- Two days on safari in the Masai Mara
- Stunning Rift Valley Lakes
- Vast elephant herds in Amboseli
- Your own driver-guide throughout
7 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
Superb value safari in southern Tanzania's best wildlife locations, tented camps with friendly service.
- A week's safari in two of Tanzania best reserves
- Amazing game viewing pretty well guaranteed
- Good quality lodge in one of the best areas of Selous
- A lovely rustic, friendly camp in relatively little-visited Ruaha
- Elephants galore in Ruaha, plus other truly superb wildlife
- Game drives and boat safaris in Selous
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more