Botswana Three Rivers Safari
Discover the beauty of Botswana and exceptional wildlife on this tailor-made safari.
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Flight of the angels
See wild dogs in Africa
These incredibly sociable animals have a strict pack hierarchy headed up by an alpha male and female.
Mokoro safaris in Botswana’s Okavango Delta
A mokoro ride is the quintessential Okavango Delta experience. Gently glide through the water watching the wildlife from a new perspective.
Scenic flight over the Okavango Delta
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make a safari especially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
10 days from £3250pp plus international flights.
The perfect introduction to Zimbabwe combining wildlife, culture and scenery to show you what makes this country so special
- Track rare rhinos in the wild
- Marvel at ancient San rock art
- Game drives and walks in Hwange
- Spot wild dogs
- Opportunities to visit local villages
- A full day to enjoy Victoria Falls
10 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Spend time seeking out Zambia's amazing wildlife in South Luangwa then end your holiday at the spectacular Victoria Falls.
- Unmissable Zambia safari plus Victoria Falls
- 3 days game drives from river lodge in South Luangwa
- 3 days at a remote bush camp for excellent walking safari
- 3 days at a waterside lodge in Victoria Falls
- Choice of activities at Victoria Falls
8 days from £5050pp plus international flights.
A superb South Luangwa safari with the Bushcamp Company. Enjoy game drives and guided walks as part of the amazing experience in Zambia.
- Wildlife viewing in South Luangwa National Park.
- Choice of 6 stunning properties
- Elephants often walk through Mfuwe Lodge (Nov-mid-Dec)
- Guided game drives and walking safaris
- Camps remain open December to January
7 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A superb value safari in Selous and Ruaha in southern Tanzania's best wildlife locations, staying in tented camps with friendly service.
- Excellent wildlife viewing in two of Tanzania best reserves
- A great, rustic camp in wonderful areas of Selous (now Nyerere)
- A rustic friendly camp in relatively little-visited Ruaha
- Elephants galore in Ruaha, plus other truly superb wildlife
- Game drives and boat safaris in Selous
- Easy to combine with a beach stop
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more