Botswana's Desert & Delta
Enjoy diverse African landscapes from the thunderous Victoria Falls, to the serene wildlife-filled wilderness of the Okavango Delta, and across to the dramatic Nxai Pan.
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
Meet the Meerkats
Walking with the San Bushmen
The San culture is steeped in history, join them on a walk and discover more...
Mokoro safaris in Botswana’s Okavango Delta
A mokoro ride is the quintessential Okavango Delta experience. Gently glide through the water watching the wildlife from a new perspective.
Scenic flight over the Okavango Delta
Botswana’s zebra migration
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
11 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A varied safari taking in prime game locations and staying in top-of-the-range accommodation
- Stay at the famous landmark, Victoria Falls Hotel
- Overnight on a luxury houseboat on the Zambezi at Chobe National Park
- Take in the superb wildlife of the Linyanti from Lagoon Camp
- Excellent game drives, mokoro rides, boat trips and bush walks in the Okavango Delta
7 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta - an exciting tailor made Botswana safari.
- Superb wildlife safari in the Okavango Delta.
- Game drives, night drives, and bush walks.
- Boat safari on the Chobe River.
- Visit the incredible Victoria Falls.
- Good quality accommodation in good locations.
- Scenic flight over the Delta.
7 days from £3350pp plus international flights.
A 3-centre safari holiday showcasing Botswana's diverse flora and fauna, offering you the chance to support vital rhino conservation projects.
- Contribute to the Botswana Rhino Relocation and Reintroduction Project.
- Explore 3 varied regions of Botswana - the Delta, Chobe and Makgadikgadi.
- Stay in top quality camps and lodges.
- Take a mokoro ride in the Okavango Delta.
- Search for wildlife on day and night drives.
9 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
An exciting green season opportunity to visit some of the best wildlife camps in southern Africa at a very special price.
- An exciting green season safari at a superb price.
- Choose from 10 camps in 4 countries including Botswana and Victoria Falls.
- Make an itinerary to suit you, from 3 nights plus.
- Available from mid-November to end of March.
- High quality accommodation and game viewing.
11 days from £7100pp plus international flights.
A traditional game viewing safari in Botswana with the thrill of Vic Falls, nature walks and, of course, entrancing encounters with meerkats.
- Take in the impressive Victoria Falls
- Game viewing in the exclusive Selinda Reserve
- Wonderful wildlife and wilderness of the Okavango Delta
- Enjoy the unique scenery of the Makgadikgadi salt pans
- Two chances to meet with meerkats
- Take a walk with San Bushmen
7 days from £3900pp plus international flights.
A 2-centre safari with expert Samburu and Masai guides, a superb wildlife and cultural experience.
- Superb wildlife viewing in two diverse areas - Samburu and the Masai Mara.
- Annual Migration is from July to October in the Masai Mara.
- Gorgeous lodges in exclusive private reserves.
- Night drives and bush walks allowed in private reserves.
- Families can include a half to 3 days of the Warrior Academy at no extra charge.
- Optional helicopter or hot air balloon trips.
11 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
Three contrasting highlights: the mighty Victoria Falls, photogenic Lake Kariba and diverse wildlife of Zimbabwe, are showcased in this holiday.
- Sunrise and sunsets on Lake Kariba cruise
- Tender boat trips and lakeside picnics
- Safari in Hwange National Park
- Game drives and walking safaris
- Experience the 'pump run'
- See, hear and feel Victoria Falls
11 days from £1850pp plus international flights.
A self drive adventure covering many of Namibia's best known highlights.
- Self drive through the best of Namibia
- See the desert, the coast and mountains
- Wildlife viewing in renowned Etosha NP
- Enjoy the freedom of self-drive
- Discover the many faces of Namibia
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more