Enjoy a great value camping safari to Chobe and the Okavango Delta, prime wildlife destinations
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
See wild dogs in Africa
Mokoro safaris in Botswana’s Okavango Delta
A mokoro ride is the quintessential Okavango Delta experience. Gently glide through the water watching the wildlife from a new perspective.
Botswana’s zebra migration
The Makgadikgadi plays host to Botswana's zebra migration, the second largest zebra migration in the world.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
9 days from £1400pp plus international flights.
A great value semi-participation mobile camping safari in Botswana combining excellent game viewing with Victoria Falls.
- Good value mobile camping safari.
- Wildlife viewing in Okavango Delta, Moremi, Savuti & Chobe.
- Ends at the iconic Victoria Falls.
- Semi-participation, small group trip
- Meals cooked on a fire by your camp chef.
12 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A small group adventure camping safari to Botswana with stunning wilderness and wildlife and ending at Victoria Falls.
- An exciting small group semi-participation mobile camping safari
- Mokoro and boat safaris in the Okavango.
- Safari game drives in the Okavango, Moremi Game Reserve, Savute and Chobe
- See world-famous Victoria Falls
8 days from £3125pp plus international flights.
A superb safari in the Masai Mara and Amboseli staying in adventure camps.
- See Amboseli's elephant herds and the backdrop of Kilimanjaro
- Wildlife watching in the Masai Mara
- Good vehicles, high-quality camping and expert guides
- Guided walks with Maasai
- A great value, unmissable safari
Small group holidays
If you're a lone traveller or just like sharing your travels with other people, our range of small group escorted tours could be perfect.Read more