See the natural beauty of Bolivia's scenery and experience the country's rich history
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as seeing incredible landscapes and the remains of , past civilisations, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
8 days from £1550pp plus international flights.
A wonderful week of nature walks, forest hikes, wildlife watching and thrilling adventure.
- Immerse yourself in the Costa Rican rainforest
- Cross hanging bridges high above the forest canopy
- Soak in mineral-rich thermal springs
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Manuel Antonio
- Watch sloths and squirrel monkeys among the trees
- Swim beneath a waterfall
13 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
This unforgettable adventure combines archaeological and historical wonders with natural spectacle and Peruvian culture.
- Immerse yourself in Inca and colonial culture and history
- Take an Andean train journey to Machu Picchu
- Guided tours of Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Explore the Amazon on foot and by boat
- Stunning wildlife and bird life
- Sport giant otters and watch as scarlet macaws flock to the clay lick
13 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
Explore three contrasting regions of Chile, with varied tours led by local guides, as you experience desert, lake and mountain scenery.
- Admire the lunar-like landscape of Atacama's Moon Valley and enjoy incredible stargazing
- Take a catamaran cruise in the beautiful Lake District and see the waterfalls and volcanoes
- See Chiloe Island's colourful stilt houses and pretty villages
- Cruise the Patagonian fjords - spot sea lions and cormorants
- Explore azure Lake Peho, Grey Glacier and the blue icebergs of Grey Lake
12 days from £2090pp plus international flights.
Traversing this small country you'll be amazed by the richness and variety of the scenery and wildlife.
- Watch for white-faced and howler monkeys in Cahuita
- Laze on a sandy Caribbean beach
- Take a boat ride in the waterways of Tortuguero
- Walk across hanging bridges at Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy views over Culebra Bay and the Gulf of Papagayo
11 days from £2650pp plus international flights.
Follow in the footsteps of the Inca as you hike to Peru's Machu Picchu along the Inca Trail, and explore Cusco and the archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley.
- Fantastic combination of natural and historical wonders
- Hike the Inca Trail for the ultimate reward - Machu Picchu
- Visit world-famous Sacred Valley archaeological sites
- Stay in a boutique hotel in Cusco and an historic inn in Ollantaytambo
- Explore historic Cusco and the famous market at Pisac
7 days from £5550pp plus international flights.
An alternative way to experience the Galapagos - staying in a lodge, hotel and tented camp on the islands.
- Revel in the beauty of the islands
- Meet unique and incredible wildlife
- Enjoy snorkelling, swimming and kayaking
- Hike to the crater of Sierra Negra volcano
- Walking tour of the highlands including pirate caves
- See the famous giant Galapagos tortoises
- Stay in a beach lodge and hotel, and a tented camp
- Private speedboat transfers
4 days from £950pp plus international flights.
Explore the beautiful Bolivian Amazon rainforest on this four day trip.
- Experience the wonders of the Bolivian Amazon
- Madidi NP boasts a huge variety of flora and fauna
- Enjoy nature walks both day and night
- Spend time on the water exploring in a canoe
- Stay at a lovely eco-lodge
7 days from £1750pp plus international flights.
A wonderful tour through the dry forest, baobabs and 'tsingy' of western Madagascar with chances to see unique wildlife species.
- Visit Madagascar's western dry region
- Unique, unworldly scenery of the tsingy
- See the famous Avenue of Baobabs
- Spot Madagascar's largest carnivore, the nocturnal fossa
Haven’t a clue what you want? In that case, the world’s your oyster - exciting! We have lots of ideas and we love sharing.Read more