Best of Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe is a world class wildlife destination with some of the best guides in the business. It is also home to 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Experiences you could have on this Zimbabwe safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this exciting, high quality Zimbabwe safari holiday.
Flight of the angels
See wild dogs in Africa
These incredibly sociable animals have a strict pack hierarchy headed up by an alpha male and female.
Adrenalin and adventure in Victoria Falls
Of course, a sunset cruise is a must, but there's much more to Victoria Falls than first meets the eye. Bungee jump towards the tumultuous waters of the Zambezi, navigate the rapids in a raft, take to the skies in a tiny microlight...
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like the look of the following safaris.
11 days from £9400pp plus international flights.
Get right off the beaten track with this safari to some of Tanzania's most remote, but spectacular locations
- See regions of Tanzania that few people visit
- Spend time with chimpanzees in the Mahale Mountains National Park
- Experience the stunning wildlife and gorgeous scenery of Ruaha
- Enjoy game drives with experienced professional guides
- Watch elephants and buffalo from your camp in Katavi
- Stay in small camps with friendly, welcoming staff
7 days from £3350pp plus international flights.
A 3-centre safari holiday showcasing Botswana's diverse flora and fauna, offering you the chance to support vital rhino conservation projects.
- Contribute to the Botswana Rhino Relocation and Reintroduction Project.
- Explore 3 varied regions of Botswana - the Delta, Chobe and Makgadikgadi.
- Stay in top quality camps and lodges.
- Take a mokoro ride in the Okavango Delta.
- Search for wildlife on day and night drives.
10 days from £8100pp plus international flights.
Rustic Luxury safari in Zambia's South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi national parks.
- 6 days in South Luangwa National Park.
- 3 days in Lower Zambezi National Park.
- Wildlife hides near Kaingo Camp.
- Excellent wildlife viewing in both reserves.
- Game drives, bush walks, boat safaris, canoeing, fishing.
8 days from £5050pp plus international flights.
A superb South Luangwa safari with the Bushcamp Company. Enjoy game drives and guided walks as part of the amazing experience in Zambia.
- Wildlife viewing in South Luangwa National Park.
- Choice of 6 stunning bushcamps and a lodge
- Elephants often walk through reception at Mfuwe Lodge (Nov-mid-Dec)
- Superbly guided game drives and walking safaris
- The only bushcamps open in December and January
8 days from £4000pp plus international flights.
A superb combination of game drives, boat rides and walking safari in South Luangwa in the emerald season.
- An emerald season safari in South Luangwa National Park
- Available late January to end March
- Great value
- A superb mix of game drives, boat rides and walking safaris
- Run by the well-known Robin Pope Safaris
- Staying in two high quality, small camps
7 days from £3900pp plus international flights.
A 2-centre safari with expert Samburu and Masai guides, a superb wildlife and cultural experience.
- Superb wildlife viewing in two diverse areas - Samburu and the Masai Mara.
- Annual Migration is from July to October in the Masai Mara.
- Gorgeous lodges in exclusive private reserves.
- Night drives and bush walks allowed in private reserves.
- Families can include a half to 3 days of the Warrior Academy at no extra charge.
- Optional helicopter or hot air balloon trips.
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more