Brazil less visited. Explore the bustling city of Salvador, the natural beauty of Chapada Diamantina National Park and island paradise of Boipeba.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
13 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
Explore three contrasting regions of Chile, with varied tours led by local guides, as you experience desert, lake and mountain scenery.
- Admire the lunar-like landscape of Atacama's Moon Valley and enjoy incredible stargazing
- Take a catamaran cruise in the beautiful Lake District and see the waterfalls and volcanoes
- See Chiloe Island's colourful stilt houses and pretty villages
- Cruise the Patagonian fjords - spot sea lions and cormorants
- Explore azure Lake Peho, Grey Glacier and the blue icebergs of Grey Lake
5 days from £1200pp plus international flights.
Visit one of the most beautiful places on earth, one of Brazil's natural marvels. This is a place like no other.
- Stunning natural scenery
- Boat tour along the lazy river
- Fresh and tasty seafood
- Visit the only desert littered with lakes
- Enjoy a simple and tasty lunch in Cabure
13 days from £5400pp plus international flights.
Experience Chile's stunning scenery, from giant glaciers to lunar desert, and explore the cosmopolitan cities of Santiago and Valparaiso
- Top-quality hotels with spas and fine dining restaurants
- Experience the astonishing beauty of Patagonia
- Discover the lunar landscape and incredible night sky of the Atacama Desert
- Visit Torres del Paine National Park
- Hike, cycle, horse-ride or kayak
- Explore the museums, markets and culture of historic Santiago and Valparaiso
days from £pp
Brazil is rich in nature and wildlife, diverse in landscape and culturally vibrant. Our specialists arrange luxury tailor-made holidays to suit you, whether you want to see the incredible wildlife and wilderness, highlights such as Iguazu or Rio’s Sugarloaf Mountain, or chill out on fabulous beaches.View itinerary
10 days from £2900pp plus international flights.
Relax at two of the very best hotels. Enjoy the great outdoors and Costa Rica's amazing nature at Arenal and Golfo Dulce.
- The luxury of time to explore two wildlife-rich areas
- See Arenal volcano and walk the hanging bridges
- Lots of adventure activities available
- Watch dolphins in Golfo Dulce
- Spoil yourself with a spa visit
- Watch toucans from your bedroom
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more