Anjajavy Beach Getaway
Escape to the remote north west coast of Madagascar to stay at an exclusive Relais & Chateaux hotel on the beach
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
6 days from £1,670pp plus international flights.
A real gem of a holiday in South Africa. A luxury 12-suite lodge on a perfect beach in the iSimangaliso will be your home.
- 5 nights in a luxury beach lodge on the Indian Ocean.
- Miles of stunning wild beach backed by dunes.
- 24 thatched suites with private balconies, in the dune forest.
- Snorkelling, diving, boating, walking ...
- Seasonal turtle tracking.
7 days from £1,200pp plus international flights.
Experience the pristine coast and dunes of the Santa Maria Peninsula in southern Mozambique.
- Idyllic beach just an hour from Maputo
- Top quality snorkelling and diving
- Great seafood
- Picnic on Inhaca Island
- Relax with a massage on your deck
8 days from £1100pp plus international flights.
Spend a week on the Indian Ocean Island of Mauritius with a choice of hotels, watersports and delicious food
- Choice of beautiful boutique hotels
- Water and land based activities
- On-site relaxing spa
- Perfect balance of action and relaxation
- Gorgeous ocean views
6 days from £2200pp plus international flights.
Cast your cares aside as you spend six days on an Indian Ocean island famed for its scenic beauty and rich marine life.
- Six days on a lovely tropical island
- Snorkel in clear, fish-filled waters
- Superb beach views from your private deck
- Watersports galore!
- Choice of dining locations and cuisines
8 days from £1550pp plus international flights.
Experience the wild, natural beauty of northern Mozambique, staying in two delightful lodges you're sure to love.
- Picnic on a deserted white sand beach
- Explore the faded colonial grandeur of Mozambique Island
- Swim, snorkel and dive in the Indian Ocean
- Enjoy life well off the beaten track
- Meet the local people on a village visit
8 days from £2,499pp plus international flights.
Enjoy the excitement of Rio before arriving at your own private paradise on the beautiful Costa Verde.
- Guided tours of Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Time to explore Rio independently
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Costa Verde
- Go swimming, snorkelling, diving and kayaking
- Lie back in your hammock and listen to the waves...
Sometimes you just need to escape and do nothing. Head for the beach! How about Mauritius, the Kenya coast, Zanzibar, Costa Rica, South Africa . . .Read more