Andasibe, Aye-ayes and Islands of Madagascar
Enjoy Madagascar's diverse scenery and wildlife on this magical trip to the big Island.
Experiences you could have on this amazing trip
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this holiday.
Lemur spotting in Madagascar
Searching for an indri
Hearing the song of Madagascar's largest lemur, the indri, is like listening to a whale in a forest.
Sand, sea and delicious food
Nosy Be, Madagascar’s No.1 beach destination has all you could wish for. A paradise island with gentle waters lapping the shore. Relax with a book or take to the water and see what lies beneath the surface. There are plenty of surrounding islands to explore too!
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
13 days from £2750pp plus international flights.
From cosmopolitan Cape Town to the big game of Kruger, and the spectacle of Victoria Falls, this will be an unforgettable holiday!
- Views from the top of Table Mountain across the city and the bay
- Great beaches and coastal walking
- Wildlife safari with game drives to see the Big 5 in Sabi Sands
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
8 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Spend a week at 2 different locations in Malawi, a Big Five wildlife reserve and a lovely lodge set on a hillside above Lake Malawi - your very own bush and beach combination.
- See the Big Five in Majete
- Watch hippos from the viewing deck
- Choice of activities at both locations
- Snorkel in the clear waters of Lake Malawi
- Spend time in local villages
- Great holiday for families
11 days from £1500pp plus international flights.
The good value safari and beach combination, with ample time spent in both locations.
- Excellent value safari and beach holiday
- Wildlife viewing at Tsavo East
- A week on Galu beach
- Be pampered at Amani Spa
11 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Experience the rich wildlife and stunning scenery of Zambia's South Luangwa National Park, and the sheer majesty of Victoria Falls in this superb 11 day holiday.
- Superb wildlife viewing in South Luangwa National Park
- Get close to nature on exciting bush walks
- High quality accommodation throughout
- Marvel at the stunning Victoria Falls
- Take your pick of cruises and adrenalin activities at the falls
Wildlife & Nature Holidays
Experience the joy of watching wildlife in its natural habitat. From gorilla safaris in Uganda to birdwatching in the Amazon or tiger spotting in India.Read more