Explore Peru's iconic sites by bike, on foot and by train. A superb combination of culture, history, glorious scenery and adrenalin.
Experiences you could have on this holiday
As well as incredible adventure, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
13 days from £2130pp plus international flights.
If you're looking for an adventure and love nature, this holiday is for you. A rip-roaring coast-to-coast adventure holiday across Costa Rica!
13 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
Explore three contrasting regions of Chile, with varied tours led by local guides, as you experience desert, lake and mountain scenery.
- Admire the lunar-like landscape of Atacama's Moon Valley and enjoy incredible stargazing
- Take a catamaran cruise in the beautiful Lake District and see the waterfalls and volcanoes
- See Chiloe Island's colourful stilt houses and pretty villages
- Cruise the Patagonian fjords - spot sea lions and cormorants
- Explore azure Lake Peho, Grey Glacier and the blue icebergs of Grey Lake
10 days from £3300pp plus international flights.
Trek across mountain passes, see life in rural Peruvian villages, stay in lovely lodges and experience the thrill of that first sight of Machu Picchu.
- Trek or travel through stunning Andean scenery
- Explore Machu Picchu on a guided walk
- Guided tour of Cusco and archaeological sites
- Stay in luxury lodges and charming hotels
- The chance to visit Pisac market and a weaving village
- Option to take a cookery class or art workshop
days from £pp
An authentic adventure holiday in Peru brings you close to ancient Inca temples, condors flying high above Andean mountains, incredible wildlife in the Amazon rainforest, unique cultures and fascinating traditions. A tailor-made holiday gives you the Peruvian experience you’re dreaming of.View itinerary
11 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
A great combination of culture and a 5-day scenic trek in Bhutan from Paro to Thimphu.
- Trek through alpine forest and rhododendron fields
- Enjoy breath-taking views of the mountains
- Camp in private sites with your own cook and guide
- See the stunning Tigers Nest monastery
- Watch students practise traditional painting
Take a walking safari in Zambia, trek the Inca Trail, raft in Costa Rica, horse ride in Chile, climb Kilimanjaro . . . It’s time to get out there!Read more