A Wild Kenya Family Safari
A fantastic safari adventure in Laikipia and the Masai Mara for all the family
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
12 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa: city life in Cape Town, gorgeous Garden Route scenery and magnificent wildlife in the Eastern Cape.
- Cape Town with amazing beaches, Table Mountain, penguins, botanical gardens ...
- The Garden Route and pretty coastal locations.
- A self-drive holiday offering the freedom to explore.
- Malaria-free safari experience in Eastern Cape reserves.
- Lovely, child-friendly places to stay.
12 days from £1350pp plus international flights.
Experience Namibia together as a family on this epic self-drive holiday visiting some of Namibia's highlights.
- Visit the varied wildlife at Etosha National Park
- Experience the adventure capital, Swakopmund
- See conservation in action at Okonjima
- Wide variety of Namibian landscapes
- Climb an iconic dune in Namib-Naukluft NP
- See Cape Fur seals en masse at Cape Cross
11 days from £3100pp plus international flights.
A family adventure in Nepal jam-packed with variety - sightseeing, trekking, whitewater rafting and wildlife viewing.
- Guided tours in the Kathmandu Valley
- Full day tour of the lakeside city of Pokhara
- Exciting whitewater rafting through rapids
- Jungle activities and wildlife viewing in Chitwan
- Learn about Nepal's rich culture
14 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
Spend valuable family time discovering Kenya on safari and at the beach.
- Experience the contrasts of Kenya
- Safari in Samburu and the Serengeti
- Sweeping views of Lake Nakuru
- Kids Club on the coast
- Family fun by the ocean
- Wildlife, nature and beach
Travel somewhere exciting and different with the family. Take an adventure with teenagers, show your kids wildlife and wilderness, or escape to the beach.Read more