A Week in Costa Rica
A perfect introduction to Costa Rica
Experiences you could have on this holiday
Costa Rica will make you smile whether you’re a nature-lover looking for wildlife and beautiful landscapes, a beach-lover wanting to escape, or an adrenalin-junkie who loves rafting, riding or zip-lining. Here are some of our favourite things to do in Costa Rica.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
15 days from £3000pp plus international flights.
This varied itinerary shows the highlights of Bolivia, a perfect introduction to this beautiful country.
- Explore the Inca history of Lake Titicaca
- La Paz for culture, history and shopping
- Visit colonial Sucre and the mines of Potosi
- Gaze upon the mesmerising salt flats of Uyuni
- Explore the colourful lagoons with their flocks of flamingos
15 days from £1595pp plus international flights.
A wonderful combination of Costa Rica's wildlife, scenery, adventure and beach all in an unforgettable fortnight
- Walk across hanging bridges in the rainforest
- Cruise the canals of Tortuguero National Park
- Opportunities for ziplining, horse riding and gondola rides
- Watch monkeys, sloths, birds and, with luck, the resplendent quetzal
- Relax on the glorious Pacific coast
- Guided hikes in Arenal and Monteverde national parks
7 days from £1500pp plus international flights.
Table Mountain, stunning coastal scenery, penguins, plus wine tasting. Heaven?
- Tour of Cape Town and Table Mountain
- Visit the colourful Cape Malay district of Bo Kaap
- Day trip to Cape Point and the Peninsula
- Meet the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Winetasting tour in the Winelands
Sometimes you just need to escape and do nothing. Head for the beach! How about Mauritius, the Kenya coast, Zanzibar, Costa Rica, South Africa . . .Read more