A Taste of Tanzania
This excellent safari takes you to three of the best wildlife locations in northern Tanzania.
Experiences you could have on this safari
As well as incredible game viewing, meeting great people and seeing fabulous landscapes, these are just some of the experiences you could enjoy on this safari holiday.
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions, but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
10 days from £3250pp plus international flights.
The perfect introduction to Zimbabwe combining wildlife, culture and scenery to show you what makes this country so special
- Track rare rhinos in the wild
- Marvel at ancient San rock art
- Game drives and walks in Hwange
- Spot wild dogs
- Opportunities to visit local villages
- A full day to enjoy Victoria Falls
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
A 4x4 exploration of some of Kenya's top locations, including Amboseli, the Rift Valley Lakes and Masai Mara, staying in comfortable lodges and camps.
- Two days on safari in the Masai Mara
- Stunning Rift Valley Lakes
- Vast elephant herds in Amboseli
- Your own driver-guide throughout
7 days from £1500pp plus international flights.
Table Mountain, stunning coastal scenery, penguins, plus wine tasting. Heaven?
- Tour of Cape Town and Table Mountain
- Visit the colourful Cape Malay district of Bo Kaap
- Day trip to Cape Point and the Peninsula
- Meet the penguins at Boulders Beach
- Winetasting tour in the Winelands
15 days from £9000pp plus international flights.
A high quality small group guided holiday travelling by road and air to some of Namibia's highlights.
- See the towering iconic dunes of Sossusvlei
- Sample amazing seafood at the coast
- Search for desert-adapted elephant and black rhino in Damaraland
- Explore the vast Etosha National Park
- Visit fascinating landscapes of Namibia
- A mixture of road and air transfers
African Safari Holidays
Follow the migration, hear lions roar, meet meerkats, sit with chimps . . . a safari is a thrill whether you stay in a luxury lodge or camp in the bush.Read more