A Family Safari and Beach Adventure
Spend valuable family time discovering Kenya on safari and at the beach
The Tribes Foundation
Simply by booking with Tribes, you are making a difference. Every booking helps with The Tribes Foundation, the charity we back with admin and funds. Most clients give additional donations which we always put to very good use with one of the wildlife, environmental or social projects we support.
You might also like some of the following suggestions but remember that we can also tailor-make an itinerary specially for you. Just call to chat to us about what you would like.
7 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
A fantastic family safari adventure in Kenya's Laikipia and the Masai Mara.
- Enjoy the safari as a family
- Plenty to keep little ones entertained
- Game drives in Laikipia and Masai Mara
- Child-friendly menus
- Explore the private conservancies
12 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa: city life in Cape Town, gorgeous Garden Route scenery and magnificent wildlife in the Eastern Cape.
- Cape Town with amazing beaches, Table Mountain, penguins, botanical gardens ...
- The Garden Route and pretty coastal locations.
- A self-drive holiday offering the freedom to explore.
- Malaria-free safari experience in Eastern Cape reserves.
- Lovely, child-friendly places to stay.
12 days from £1350pp plus international flights.
Experience Namibia together as a family on this epic self-drive adventure holiday visiting some of Namibia's highlights.
- See varied wildlife at Etosha National Park
- Experience the adventure capital, Swakopmund
- See conservation in action at Okonjima
- Wide variety of Namibian landscapes
- Climb an iconic dune in Namib-Naukluft
- Meet Cape Fur seals at Cape Cross
11 days from £2900pp plus international flights.
An exciting Tanzania safari and beach holiday for the whole family.
- A private vehicle and driver on safari
- Good quality accommodation all with pools to please the kids
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire
- Chill out on the beach on Zanzibar or the mainland
- Lots of watersports, sailing, fishing . . .
7 days from £3600pp plus international flights.
A classic combination of three top safari locations staying at high-quality safari camps.
- Wildlife viewing in Masai Mara, Amboseli & Ol Pejeta.
- Visit a chimpanzee sanctuary at Ol Pejeta
- High-quality guiding and safari vehicles
- Excellent tented accommodation
Travel somewhere exciting and different with the family. Take an adventure with teenagers, show your kids wildlife and wilderness, or escape to the beach.Read more