Wildlife and Nature Holidays
Escape to beautiful scenery and watch animals in their natural habitats. Touching the wild and connecting with wildlife is good for heart and soul.
12 days from £6700pp plus international flights.
From Murchison Falls, to wildlife in Queen Elizabeth NP, chimps in Kibale and gorillas in Bwindi.
- Uganda's main highlights in 12 days
- Magical trek to see the gorillas
- Two chances to trek to see chimpanzees
- Game drives at Queen Elizabeth NP
- Good quality lodges and camps
12 days from £2090pp plus international flights.
Traversing this small country you'll be amazed by the richness and variety of the scenery and wildlife.
- Watch for white-faced and howler monkeys in Cahuita
- Laze on a sandy Caribbean beach
- Take a boat ride in the waterways of Tortuguero
- Walk across hanging bridges at Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy views over Culebra Bay and the Gulf of Papagayo
8 days from £1180pp plus international flights.
Enjoy the freedom of the open road as you explore the varied scenery, exotic flora and rich wildlife of this amazingly diverse yet compact country.
- Experience the freedom of the road in your own 4x4 vehicle
- Thrills on Arenal's Sky Tram and Sky Trek
- Marvel at the flowers in Monteverde Cloudforest
- Relax on Playa Tamarindo
- Soak in thermal springs
- See hummingbirds and the beautiful quetzal
10 days from £2250pp plus international flights.
Discover the varied scenery, amazing wildlife and different cultures of Madagascar in this 10-day tour.
- Explore central highlands with rice paddies and Malagasy culture
- Visit Ranomafana National Park - birds, reptiles, amphibians and lemurs
- Isalo's sandstone landscape plus ring-tailed lemurs and dancing sifakas
- See baobabs near Zombitse National Park
- Relax on west coast beaches
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made wildlife or nature holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor-make your perfect trip.