Wildlife and Nature Holidays
Escape to beautiful scenery and watch animals in their natural habitats. Touching the wild and connecting with wildlife is good for heart and soul.
15 days from £7200pp plus international flights.
A wildlife adventure in two dramatically different environments. A true treat for nature lovers.
- See the sites of colonial Quito
- Stay in a lodge owned and run the local tribe
- Explore the Amazon by dugout canoe
- View birds from the canopy tower
- Marvel at the wildlife of the Galapagos
- See giant tortoises in their natural environment
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Track red pandas in remote Singalila National Park, through lush Himalayan forest, staying in a comfortable lodge set on a high ridge with magnificent valley and sunset views.
- Spot red pandas in the trees
- See glorious sunsets
- Remote Himalayan forest
- See rare and exotic birds
- Cosy lodge with an open fire
13 days from £5200pp plus international flights.
Rio, the Amazon the Pantanal - a fantastic wildlife odyssey in Brazil.
- Watch jaguars in the wild
- Explore on foot, by canoe and horseback in the Pantanal
- Follow walking trails deep in the Amazon jungle
- Gaze over the forest canopy from a 50-metre tower
- Live it up in the party city of Rio!
11 days from £9400pp plus international flights.
Get right off the beaten track with this safari to some of Tanzania's most remote, but spectacular locations
- See regions of Tanzania that few people visit
- Spend time with chimpanzees in the Mahale Mountains National Park
- Experience the stunning wildlife and gorgeous scenery of Ruaha
- Enjoy game drives with experienced professional guides
- Watch elephants and buffalo from your camp in Katavi
- Stay in small camps with friendly, welcoming staff
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made wildlife or nature holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will make your perfect trip.