Wildlife and Nature Holidays
Escape to beautiful scenery and watch animals in their natural habitats. Touching the wild and connecting with wildlife is good for heart and soul.
10 days from £3250pp plus international flights.
The perfect introduction to Zimbabwe combining wildlife, culture and scenery to show you what makes this country so special
- Track rare rhinos in the wild
- Marvel at ancient San rock art
- Game drives and walks in Hwange
- Spot wild dogs
- Opportunities to visit local villages
- A full day to enjoy Victoria Falls
15 days from £2920pp plus international flights.
Experience the rich diversity of Costa Rica's ecosystems and marvel at the array of bird and animal life at wildlife hotspots.
- Relish the diverse wildlife of Costa Rica
- Learn from your naturalist guides
- Explore by boat and on foot
- Take a nocturnal rainforest walk
- Enjoy a chocolate tour!
- Relax on the beach at Manuel Antonio
13 days from £7900pp plus international flights.
Explore the wild, remote and compellingly beautiful region of Chile's Patagonia, whose very name conjures up excitement and adventure.
- Combine stays in a geodesic dome and an elegant cruise ship
- Spot wildlife such as eagles, condors and penguins.
- Explore mountains and icebergs of Torres del Paine on foot and by bike
- Cruise the fjords of Tierra del Fuego with excursions to glaciers
- Go ashore at Cape Horn, the 'End of the Earth'
4 days from £2300pp plus international flights.
Spend a magical hour with the gorillas in Bwindi, Uganda, go for bird watching walks in the forest and stay at a small, homely lodge, all in just four days.
- Spend a magical hour with mountain gorillas
- Enjoy nature walks in the forest
- Stay in a spacious suite
- Enjoy breakfast on the terrace
- Fly to and from Bwindi to reduce travelling times
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made wildlife or nature holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will make your perfect trip.