Wildlife and Nature Holidays
Escape to beautiful scenery and watch animals in their natural habitats. Touching the wild and connecting with wildlife is good for heart and soul.
5 days from £1245pp plus international flights.
Explore Ecuador's Amanzon and meet the Sani people. This is a fantastic introduction to the diversity of the Amazon. Immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the Amazon rainforest on this 5 day trip from Quito, exploring on land and by water, and meeting the local Sani people.
- Explore the Amazon on foot and by kayak
- Meet members of the Sani community
- Marvel at parrots at the clay lick
- Look out over the forest from the observation tower
- Nocturnal walks and canoe rides
12 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A great opportunity to view tigers in the wild as well as see the iconic Taj Mahal - a majestic combination!
- Visit the awe-inspiring Taj Mahal at sunrise
- See the Red Fort and the Baby Taj
- Two full days game viewing in Bandhavgarh National Park
- TIGERS !!! We certainly hope to see tigers!
- Range of jungle activities in Satpura National Park
4 days from £1455pp plus international flights.
Trek in the scenic lakes district in the Northern Andes of Ecuador, meeting local people and witnessing traditional skills and crafts.
- See traditional skills and crafts
- Spend time in Otavalo market
- Enjoy amazing Andean vistas
- Share lunch in a local house
- Observe condors up close
7 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A wonderful tour through the dry forest, baobabs and 'tsingy' of western Madagascar with chances to see unique wildlife species.
- Visit Madagascar's western dry region
- Unique, unworldly scenery of the tsingy
- See the famous Avenue of Baobabs
- Spot Madagascar's largest carnivore, the nocturnal fossa
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made wildlife or nature holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will make your perfect trip.