Wildlife and Nature Holidays
Escape to beautiful scenery and watch animals in their natural habitats. Touching the wild and connecting with wildlife is good for heart and soul.
11 days from £2700pp plus international flights.
Explore the pine forests and unique living root of bridges of Meghalaya followed by safaris in Kaziranga National Park, home to two thirds of the world's one-horned rhinos.
- Explore a little-visited corner of India
- Walk across living root bridges
- Homestay and local cooking lesson
- Relax by Umiam Lake
- See one-horned rhinos and wild elephants in Kaziranga
15 days from £3800pp plus international flights.
A magnificent blend of city life, wildlife, coastal scenery and history. Brazil in microcosm.
- Visit mighty and spectacular Iguazu Falls
- Snorkel in crystal clear rivers in Bonito
- Explore Rio de Janeiro's Corcovado and Sugarloaf Mountain
- Relax on beautiful beaches on the Costa Verde
- Visit the lovely colonial town of Paraty
- See the animals and birds of the Pantanal
14 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Rio, the Amazon and the best beaches in Brazil, with plenty of time fully to experience each place.
- Soak up the atmosphere and excitement of Rio
- Cruise to the amazing Meeting of the Waters
- Stay at a floating lodge in the Amazon
- Take walks and boat rides in the jungle
- Fernando de Noronha's gorgeous beaches and islands
- Enjoy the relaxed pace of island life
3 days from £550pp plus international flights.
Explore Sajama National Park and experience culture, landscapes and scenic beauty.
- Fabulous landscapes
- Andean views of snow-capped volcanos
- Bubbling hot springs and geysers
- Home to Bolivia's Aymara people
- Visit the colourful Inca burial towers
- Bird watching at Lagunas Saquewa and Huaynacota
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made wildlife or nature holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will make your perfect trip.