Wildlife and Nature Holidays
Escape to beautiful scenery and watch animals in their natural habitats. Touching the wild and connecting with wildlife is good for heart and soul.
7 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
Voyage through the scenic northern Patagonian fjords. Visit the San Rafael Glacier, watch wildlife, soak in hot springs, explore Chiloe Island, see glaciers and icebergs.
- A magical and scenic cruise through fjords to the northern ice field of Patagonia
- Explore stunning rainforest-backed fjords and lagoons
- See fur seals and vast colonies of seabirds - and try to spot blue and humpback whales
- Spend a day on the San Rafael Lagoon: get close to icebergs
- Visit fishing villages and the craft market and museum in Quemchi
- Walk in the rainforest, bathe in hot springs
15 days from £7700pp plus international flights.
From north to south, desert to glacier, with the bonus of Easter Island, you experience the rich variety that is Chile.
- Explore three of Chile's most iconic locations in luxury
- Stay in stylish Explora hotels with spas and swimming pools
- See Atacama's lunar-like landscapes and wonderful night skies
- Visit the towering moia of Easter Island
- Hike, bike or horse ride through the glorious Patagonian landscape
- Fly between locations to optimise exploration time
13 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
This unforgettable adventure combines archaeological and historical wonders with natural spectacle and Peruvian culture.
- Immerse yourself in Inca and colonial culture and history
- Take an Andean train journey to Machu Picchu
- Guided tours of Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Explore the Amazon on foot and by boat
- Stunning wildlife and bird life
- Sport giant otters and watch as scarlet macaws flock to the clay lick
15 days from £3000pp plus international flights.
This varied itinerary shows the highlights of Bolivia, a perfect introduction to this beautiful country.
- Explore the Inca history of Lake Titicaca
- La Paz for culture, history and shopping
- Visit colonial Sucre and the mines of Potosi
- Gaze upon the mesmerising salt flats of Uyuni
- Explore the colourful lagoons with their flocks of flamingos
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made wildlife or nature holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will make your perfect trip.