Wildlife and Nature Holidays
Escape to beautiful scenery and watch animals in their natural habitats. Touching the wild and connecting with wildlife is good for heart and soul.
14 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Visit the remote region of Ladakh north of the Himalayas as you trek in the mountains in search of the rare and beautiful snow leopard.
- Trek in the mountains in search of snow leopards
- Guide and spotter to optimise sightings
- Homestays in remote villages
- Visit Hemis Gompa
- Walk on a frozen river
12 days from £4900pp plus international flights.
The varied wildlife of Nepal from Koshi Tappu in the east, via Chitwan to Bardia in the west.
- Diverse wildlife of Chitwan, Bardia and Koshi Tappu
- Beautiful scenery, with the lowland jungle backed by the towering Himalayas
- Explore the rich culture of the Terai
- Visit the many sights in and around Kathmandu
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Track red pandas in remote Singalila National Park, through lush Himalayan forest, staying in a comfortable lodge set on a high ridge with magnificent valley and sunset views.
- Spot red pandas in the trees
- See glorious sunsets
- Remote Himalayan forest
- See rare and exotic birds
- Cosy lodge with an open fire
8 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
Visit two of India's parks for the best chance you will have to see tigers in their natural environment!
- Visit Kanha and Bandhavgarh National Parks
- High chances of spotting tigers in the wild
- Look out for deer, leopard, sloth bear and hyena
- Watch for vultures in Bandhavgarh
- Lovely scenic forest and open grassland
- Wide choice of accommodation available at both parks
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made wildlife or nature holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will make your perfect trip.