Luxury Honeymoon Holidays
‘Romantic’ is what you decide it is. We listen to you and design the honeymoon that is perfect for you.
11 days from £7400pp plus international flights.
Spoil yourself as you travel through Rajasthan aboard the luxurious Maharajas' Express, with stops at major sites en-route.
- Revel in the opulent style of the Maharajas' Express
- Fine dining and butler service
- Choice of guided excursions
- See the Taj Mahal and Lake Pichola
- Sand dune sundowners in the Thar Desert
- Air conditioned cabins and suites
- Mumbai and Delhi city tours
8 days from £1100pp plus international flights.
Experience life on board a luxury cruise ship on the Irrawaddy River, visiting Myanmar's ancient temples and pagodas and witnessing scenes of rural life.
- Spend a week aboard a luxury, all-suite river cruiser
- See the sun rise over the temples of Bagan
- See the 13-foot seated Buddha in Mandalay
- Spend time with local crafts people
- Join in with yoga or cookery classes Sanctuary Ananda
- Enjoy top quality cuisine
13 days from £2700pp plus international flights.
A rich mix of the north's highlights - from the Taj to the ghats and from tigers to palaces.
- Admire the serene beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the Pink City of Jaipur
- Look for tigers, sloth bear and antelope in Ranthambore
- Experience a slice or rural Rajasthani life
- Walk round atmospheric Fatehpur Sikri
- Immerse yourself in the sacred city of Varanasi
14 days from £2470pp plus international flights.
Travel through the colourful state of Rajasthan to see forts and palaces, lakes and desert, cities and villages.
- See the Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset
- Explore Amber Fort and the Pink City of Jaipur
- See sand dunes in the Thar Desert at dusk
- View Jodhpur from Mehrangarh Fort
- Tour the desert city of Jaisalmer
- Visit the ornately carved Jain temples of Ranakpur
- Enjoy views of the Lake Palace Hotel in Udaipur
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.