Luxury Adventure Holidays
If you can’t take more than a few days on a beach, and you need to be getting out there and seeing and doing things, these stylish luxury adventures are tailor-made for you.
16 days from £9075pp plus international flights.
Beautiful accommodation, superb scenery and wildlife all combine in this deluxe adventure of a lifetime in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
- Cruise the Galapagos for 7 nights on a luxury yacht
- Explore Galapagos with an expert guide
- Stay in luxury hotels and historic haciendas
- Tour Quito, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore markets and landscapes of the Andes
6 days from £1900pp plus international flights.
A stunning luxury train trip through the Andes and out to the Ecuadorian coast.
- Watch the changing scenery from the comfort of the train
- Descend the switchbacks of the 'Devil's Nose'
- Meet the last ice merchant of Chimborazo
- Visit local communities
- Enjoy the gentle pace of the rail journey
10 days from £8200pp plus international flights.
An upmarket safari staying in gorgeous lodges and camps with game drives in some of the best wildlife viewing spots in Kenya.
- Superb, high-end Kenya air safari
- Fly in comfort in an executive aircraft
- Stay in stunning lodges and safari camps
- Game drives in Amboseli, Laikipia and the Masai Mara
11 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
A varied safari taking in prime game locations and staying in luxury accommodation
- Stay at the famous Victoria Falls Hotel
- Overnight on a luxury houseboat on the Zambezi at Chobe National Park
- Take in the superb wildlife of the Linyanti from Lagoon Camp
- Excellent game drives, mokoro rides, boat trips & bush walks in Okavango Delta
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.