Luxury Adventure Holidays
If you can’t take more than a few days on a beach, and you need to be getting out there and seeing and doing things, these stylish luxury adventures are tailor-made for you.
15 days from £4800pp plus international flights.
An unforgettable perspective on Inca culture. Spend 5 days in Cusco and the Sacred Valley and 6 days trekking in the Peruvian Andes, memorably finishing at the fabled 'Lost City of the Incas', Machu Picchu.
- Trek across beautiful mountain passes
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Magnificent Inca ruins in the Sacred Valley
- See the azure glacial Humantay Lake
- Option to horse-ride or mountain bike
- Explore Cusco and visit the market at Pisac
- Stay in luxury lodges and deluxe hotels
4 days from £2300pp plus international flights.
Walk the ancient trails of the sacred Loita Forest in Kenya with your Maasai guides learning about nature and culture.
- Explore the ancient trails with Maasai guides
- Immerse yourself in the African bush
- Experience the customs and culture of the Maasai
- Low impact travel in beautiful wilderness
- Learn about natural plants and remedies
5 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
A guided hike though varied and scenic terrain in the Andes staying in delightful mountain lodges and haciendas.
- Hike through stunning volcanic Andean scenery.
- Stay in comfy lodges and haciendas each night.
- Reach the peak of Pasachoa (4,200m).
- Get to the lowest peak of Ruminahui (4,600m).
- Spot Andean condors, wild horses and other wildlife.
- Enjoy gorgeous landscapes including glaciers and Limpiopungo Lake.
- Choose from a 4 or 5 day itinerary without summiting Cotopaxi.
- Take 8 days to include summiting Cotopaxi.
6 days from £5650pp plus international flights.
Explore the beautiful landscapes of Torres del Paine National Park as you go in search of pumas and other wildlife.
- Fantastic wildlife adventure in Torres del Paine National Park
- Stay in a geodesic dome in an eco-camp in the park
- Daily excursions with two wildlife trackers/guides
- Accompanied by a professional photographer
- Visit the magnificent Grey Glacier, see blue icebergs on Grey Lake
- Seek out puma, fox, nandu, condor and guanaco
- Group limited to 5 people
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.