Luxury Adventure Holidays
If you can’t take more than a few days on a beach, and you need to be getting out there and seeing and doing things, these stylish luxury adventures are tailor-made for you.
13 days from £7900pp plus international flights.
Explore the wild, remote and compellingly beautiful region of Chile's Patagonia, whose very name conjures up excitement and adventure.
- Combine stays in a geodesic dome and an elegant cruise ship
- Spot wildlife such as eagles, condors and penguins.
- Explore mountains and icebergs of Torres del Paine on foot and by bike
- Cruise the fjords of Tierra del Fuego with excursions to glaciers
- Go ashore at Cape Horn, the 'End of the Earth'
6 days from £3250pp plus international flights.
A great group lodge-based fly-in safari with gorilla trekking at Bwindi. The perfect introduction to Uganda.
- Excellent gorilla trekking at Bwindi
- Option of a second gorilla trek
- Wildlife watching at Lake Mburo
- Ishasha community visit
- Spot tree-climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National Park
14 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Visit the remote region of Ladakh north of the Himalayas as you trek in the mountains in search of the rare and beautiful snow leopard.
- Trek in the mountains in search of snow leopards
- Guide and spotter to optimise sightings
- Homestays in remote villages
- Visit Hemis Gompa
- Walk on a frozen river
10 days from £3300pp plus international flights.
Trek across mountain passes, see life in rural Peruvian villages, stay in lovely lodges and experience the thrill of that first sight of Machu Picchu.
- Trek or travel through stunning Andean scenery
- Explore Machu Picchu on a guided walk
- Guided tour of Cusco and archaeological sites
- Stay in luxury lodges and charming hotels
- The chance to visit Pisac market and a weaving village
- Option to take a cookery class or art workshop
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.