Luxury Adventure Holidays
If you can’t take more than a few days on a beach, and you need to be getting out there and seeing and doing things, these stylish luxury adventures are tailor-made for you.
11 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
A great combination of culture and a 5-day scenic trek in Bhutan from Paro to Thimphu.
- Trek through alpine forest and rhododendron fields
- Enjoy breath-taking views of the mountains
- Camp in private sites with your own cook and guide
- See the stunning Tigers Nest monastery
- Watch students practise traditional painting
14 days from £4850pp plus international flights.
Visit the remote region of Ladakh north of the Himalayas as you trek in the mountains in search of the rare and beautiful snow leopard.
- Trek in the mountains in search of snow leopards
- Guide and spotter to optimise sightings
- Homestays in remote villages
- Visit Hemis Gompa
- Walk on a frozen river
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
Track red pandas in remote Singalila National Park, through lush Himalayan forest, staying in a comfortable lodge set on a high ridge with magnificent valley and sunset views.
- Spot red pandas in the trees
- See glorious sunsets
- Remote Himalayan forest
- See rare and exotic birds
- Cosy lodge with an open fire
11 days from £2700pp plus international flights.
Explore the pine forests and unique living root of bridges of Meghalaya followed by safaris in Kaziranga National Park, home to two thirds of the world's one-horned rhinos.
- Explore a little-visited corner of India
- Walk across living root bridges
- Homestay and local cooking lesson
- Relax by Umiam Lake
- See one-horned rhinos and wild elephants in Kaziranga
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.