Luxury Adventure Holidays
If you can’t take more than a few days on a beach, and you need to be getting out there and seeing and doing things, these stylish adventures are tailor-made for you.
13 days from £2130pp plus international flights.
If you're an adrenalin junkie and love nature this holiday is for you. A rip roaring coast-to-coast adventure across Costa Rica!
- Cruise on the canals in Tortuguero National Park
- Raft class II-IV rapids on the Pacuare River
- Hike in the foothills of Arenal Volcano
- Soak in hot mineral springs
- Tackle the zip lines, via ferratas, bridges and swings of Rio Perdido's Canyon Adventure
- Relax on Playa Potrero beach
12 days from £4300pp plus international flights.
See Peru's iconic sites - with a thrilling twist. You'll visit Machu Picchu, Lima, Lake Titicaca and Cusco and you'll cycle, trek and white-water raft through the stunning landscapes.
- Take the Royal Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Cycle in the Sacred Valley
- White-water raft on Urubamba River rapids
- Visit the Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca
- Enjoy a guided tour of Cusco & take a train ride in the Sacred Valley
- All-day luxury train trip across the Andes
- Visit the market at Pisac
- Explore the Larco Museum in Lima
11 days from £2650pp plus international flights.
Follow in the footsteps of the Inca as you hike to Peru's Machu Picchu along the Inca Trail, and explore Cusco and the archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley.
- Fantastic combination of natural and historical wonders
- Hike the Inca Trail for the ultimate reward - Machu Picchu
- Visit world-famous Sacred Valley archaeological sites
- Stay in a boutique hotel in Cusco and an historic inn in Ollantaytambo
- Explore historic Cusco and the famous market at Pisac
11 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
A great combination of culture and a 5-day scenic trek in Bhutan from Paro to Thimphu.
- Trek through alpine forest and rhododendron fields
- Enjoy breath-taking views of the mountains
- Camp in private sites with your own cook and guide
- See the stunning Tigers Nest monastery
- Watch students practise traditional painting
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.