Holiday Inspiration and Travel Ideas
Not sure where to go on holiday? Here is a bit of inspiration for you.
15 days from £3000pp plus international flights.
This varied itinerary shows the highlights of Bolivia, a perfect introduction to this beautiful country.
- Explore the Inca history of Lake Titicaca
- La Paz for culture, history and shopping
- Visit colonial Sucre and the mines of Potosi
- Gaze upon the mesmerising salt flats of Uyuni
- Explore the colourful lagoons with their flocks of flamingos
8 days from £14500pp plus international flights.
Fly across the Drake Passage to your comfortable expedition ship for a wonderful cruise among the stunning scenery and wildlife of the Antarctic.
- Unleash your inner explorer to follow in the snowshoe-tracks of the Antarctic pioneers
- Zodiac trips and snow hikes with expert Polar guides
- Visit current and historic Antarctic research stations
- Relax onboard the expedition vessel, enjoying tasty food and the friendly small-ship atmosphere
8 days from £5100pp plus international flights.
Robin Pope Safaris' famed walking mobile safari in South Luangwa, Zambia.
- One of the best - possibly THE best - walking safaris in Africa
- Walking safaris were pioneered in South Luangwa - they do them very well
- Robin Pope Safaris is one of the oldest and most respected companies here
- Camps, fly camps, walking and 4x4x safaris
- Set dates from June-Ocober (but book early to get a space!)
- Only six people per safari
4 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
A 51-hour rail journey from Pretoria to Cape Town travelling on board the famous Rovos Rail, known for its luxurious accommodation and fine service.
- Travel aboard one of the world's most luxurious trains
- Relish the space and privacy of your suite
- Enjoy delicious food and wine
- Visit the famous diamond centre of Kimberley
- Scenic mountain and winelands of the Cape
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.