Holiday Inspiration and Travel Ideas
Not sure where to go on holiday? Here is a bit of inspiration for you.
14 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A special and diverse South India adventure. Wildlife, beaches, backwater boat trips, music, art, crafts and people
- An overnight houseboat cruise on Kerala's backwaters
- Meet local artists, craftsmen and musicians
- Stay in a 400-year-old organic farm and homestays
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary in Wayanad
- Enjoy relaxing days on a Malabar beach
12 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
See the main sites and set off on foot into Myanmar's (Burma) Shan Hills on this varied and active holiday.
- Two days trekking in the Shan Hills
- See the temples of Bagan
- Meet different ethnic peoples
- Watch the sunset at U Bein bridge
- Boat trip on Inle Lake
15 days from £4150pp plus international flights.
Experience the many facets of India's Karnataka as you tour historic sites, taste home-cooked food and go on safari, capped with a 3 nights stay by the sea in Goa.
- Guided visit to the ancient site of Hampi
- See Hindu temples and a Buddhist monastery
- Sample authentic Kodava cuisine
- Jeep and boat safaris in Nagarhole
- Relax by the ocean in Goa
- Stay in stylish hotels and a welcoming homestay
11 days from £3100pp plus international flights.
A family adventure in Nepal jam-packed with variety - sightseeing, trekking, whitewater rafting and wildlife viewing.
- Guided tours in the Kathmandu Valley
- Full day tour of the lakeside city of Pokhara
- Exciting whitewater rafting through rapids
- Jungle activities and wildlife viewing in Chitwan
- Learn about Nepal's rich culture
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.