Tribes is one of the early pioneers and global award-winners in ecotourism holidays and responsible travel.
4 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
Trek in the scenic lakes district in the Northern Andes of Ecuador, meeting local people and witnessing traditional skills and crafts.
- See traditional skills and crafts
- Spend time in Otavalo market
- Enjoy amazing Andean vistas
- Share lunch in a local house
- Observe condors up close
12 days from £3100pp plus international flights.
This Malawi holiday is a perfect safari beach combination along with a scenic stay in Thyolo, an insight into Malawi's diverse landscapes.
- Game drives in Liwonde National Park
- Boat trip on the Shire River
- Bush walks and great wildlife
- Lovely island camp on Lake Malawi
- Superb diving, snorkelling and kayaking
- Nature walks and bird watching
11 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Experience the rich wildlife and stunning scenery of Zambia's South Luangwa National Park, and the sheer majesty of Victoria Falls in this superb 11 day holiday.
- Superb wildlife viewing in South Luangwa National Park
- Get close to nature on exciting bush walks
- High quality accommodation throughout
- Marvel at the stunning Victoria Falls
- Take your pick of cruises and adrenalin activities at the falls
15 days from £7200pp plus international flights.
A wildlife adventure in two dramatically different environments. A true treat for nature lovers.
- See the sites of colonial Quito
- Stay in a lodge owned and run the local tribe
- Explore the Amazon by dugout canoe
- View birds from the canopy tower
- Marvel at the wildlife of the Galapagos
- See giant tortoises in their natural environment
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.