Tribes is one of the early pioneers and global award-winners in ecotourism holidays and responsible travel.
10 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
Visit 3 of Nepal's top bird watching locations to see some of the country's 800 species of birds on this 10-day holiday.
- Visit 3 of Nepal's best bird watching sites
- Services of expert guides
- Chance to see gangetic river dolphins
- Full day safari in Chitwan
- Guided tour of Kathmandu
12 days from £4900pp plus international flights.
The varied wildlife of Nepal from Koshi Tappu in the east, via Chitwan to Bardia in the west.
- Diverse wildlife of Chitwan, Bardia and Koshi Tappu
- Beautiful scenery, with the lowland jungle backed by the towering Himalayas
- Explore the rich culture of the Terai
- Visit the many sights in and around Kathmandu
8 days from £5100pp plus international flights.
Robin Pope Safaris' famed walking mobile safari in South Luangwa, Zambia.
- One of the best - possibly THE best - walking safaris in Africa
- Walking safaris were pioneered in South Luangwa - they do them very well
- Robin Pope Safaris is one of the oldest and most respected companies here
- Camps, fly camps, walking and 4x4x safaris
- Set dates from June-Ocober (but book early to get a space!)
- Only six people per safari
8 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
Visit two of India's parks for the best chance you will have to see tigers in their natural environment!
- Visit Kanha and Bandhavgarh National Parks
- High chances of spotting tigers in the wild
- Look out for deer, leopard, sloth bear and hyena
- Watch for vultures in Bandhavgarh
- Lovely scenic forest and open grassland
- Wide choice of accommodation available at both parks
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.