Tribes is one of the early pioneers and global award-winners in ecotourism holidays and responsible travel.
5 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
A guided hike though varied and scenic terrain in the Andes staying in delightful mountain lodges and haciendas.
- Hike through stunning volcanic Andean scenery.
- Stay in comfy lodges and haciendas each night.
- Reach the peak of Pasachoa (4,200m).
- Get to the lowest peak of Ruminahui (4,600m).
- Spot Andean condors, wild horses and other wildlife.
- Enjoy gorgeous landscapes including glaciers and Limpiopungo Lake.
- Choose from a 4 or 5 day itinerary without summiting Cotopaxi.
- Take 8 days to include summiting Cotopaxi.
4 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
Trek in the scenic lakes district in the Northern Andes of Ecuador, meeting local people and witnessing traditional skills and crafts.
- See traditional skills and crafts
- Spend time in Otavalo market
- Enjoy amazing Andean vistas
- Share lunch in a local house
- Observe condors up close
15 days from £7200pp plus international flights.
A wildlife adventure in two dramatically different environments. A true treat for nature lovers.
- See the sites of colonial Quito
- Stay in a lodge owned and run the local tribe
- Explore the Amazon by dugout canoe
- View birds from the canopy tower
- Marvel at the wildlife of the Galapagos
- See giant tortoises in their natural environment
8 days from £1550pp plus international flights.
A wonderful week of nature walks, forest hikes, wildlife watching and adventure in Costa Rica
- Immerse yourself in the rainforest
- Cross hanging bridges in the forest canopy
- Soak in mineral-rich thermal springs
- Enjoy the beaches of Manuel Antonio
- See sloths, squirrel monkeys, toucans ...
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.