Tribes is one of the early pioneers and global award-winners in ecotourism holidays and responsible travel.
15 days from £2920pp plus international flights.
Experience the rich diversity of Costa Rica's ecosystems and marvel at the array of bird and animal life at wildlife hotspots.
- Relish the diverse wildlife of Costa Rica
- Learn from your naturalist guides
- Explore by boat and on foot
- Take a nocturnal rainforest walk
- Enjoy a chocolate tour!
- Relax on the beach at Manuel Antonio
13 days from £7900pp plus international flights.
Explore the wild, remote and compellingly beautiful region of Chile's Patagonia, whose very name conjures up excitement and adventure.
- Combine stays in a geodesic dome and an elegant cruise ship
- Spot wildlife such as eagles, condors and penguins.
- Explore mountains and icebergs of Torres del Paine on foot and by bike
- Cruise the fjords of Tierra del Fuego with excursions to glaciers
- Go ashore at Cape Horn, the 'End of the Earth'
4 days from £2850pp plus international flights.
An Amazon cruise gives you insight into the habitats, wildlife and people of Ecuador's remote rainforest region.
- Explore the scenery and wildlife of the Amazon
- Enjoy life onboard a river cruiser
- Take canoe rides and walks in the jungle
- Explore by night with your guide
- Witness hundreds of parrots at a clay lick
10 days from £3300pp plus international flights.
Trek across mountain passes, see life in rural Peruvian villages, stay in lovely lodges and experience the thrill of that first sight of Machu Picchu.
- Trek or travel through stunning Andean scenery
- Explore Machu Picchu on a guided walk
- Guided tour of Cusco and archaeological sites
- Stay in luxury lodges and charming hotels
- The chance to visit Pisac market and a weaving village
- Option to take a cookery class or art workshop
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.