Tribes is one of the early pioneers and global award-winners in ecotourism and responsible travel.
14 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A special and diverse South India adventure. Wildlife, beaches, backwater boat trips, music, art, crafts and people
- An overnight houseboat cruise on Kerala's backwaters
- Meet local artists, craftsmen and musicians
- Stay in a 400-year-old organic farm and homestays
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary in Wayanad
- Enjoy relaxing days on a Malabar beach
10 days from £7700pp plus international flights.
Gorillas and other primates, plus little-visited Akagera and Rwandan culture.
- Gorilla trek in Volcanoes National Park
- Golden monkey trek
- See colobus and chimps and others in Nyungwe
- Gorgeous landscapes including the Virungas and Lake Kivu
- Visit restored traditional palace in Nyanza
- Go on safari in Akagera National Park
15 days from £2920pp plus international flights.
Experience the rich diversity of Costa Rica's ecosystems and marvel at the array of bird and animal life at wildlife hotspots.
- Relish the diverse flora and fauna of Costa Rica
- Benefit from the expertise of your naturalist guide
- Explore by boat and on foot
- Travel to less-visited parks and reserves
- Experience a nocturnal walk in the rainforest
- Sample the produce at the end of a chocolate tour!
- See the lovely beaches of Manuel Antonio
13 days from £7900pp plus international flights.
Explore the wild, remote and compellingly beautiful region of Chile's Patagonia, whose very name conjures up excitement and adventure.
- Combine stays in a geodesic dome and an elegant cruise ship
- Spot wildlife such as eagles, condors and penguins.
- Explore mountains and icebergs of Torres del Paine on foot and by bike
- Cruise the fjords of Tierra del Fuego with excursions to glaciers
- Go ashore at Cape Horn, the 'End of the Earth'
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.