Tailor-made cultural holidays
An authentic look at the culture of societies past and present – food, history, traditions, religion, art . . .
9 days from £3450pp plus international flights.
Three contrasting destinations, each outstanding, expert guides, specially selected hotels and time for independent exploration all in nine amazing days.
- Explore vibrant Buenos Aires with your own guide
- Optional dinner and tango excursion
- See the awe-inspiring Perito Moreno Glacier
- Thrill to the sight of the Devil's Throat at Iguazu Falls
- Guided rainforest hikes
15 days from £4150pp plus international flights.
Experience the many facets of India's Karnataka as you tour historic sites, taste home-cooked food and go on safari, capped with a 3 nights stay by the sea in Goa.
- Guided visit to the ancient site of Hampi
- See Hindu temples and a Buddhist monastery
- Sample authentic Kodava cuisine
- Jeep and boat safaris in Nagarhole
- Relax by the ocean in Goa
- Stay in stylish hotels and a welcoming homestay
11 days from £7400pp plus international flights.
Spoil yourself as you travel through Rajasthan aboard the luxurious Maharajas' Express, with stops at major sites en-route.
- Revel in the opulent style of the Maharajas' Express
- Fine dining and butler service
- Choice of guided excursions
- See the Taj Mahal and Lake Pichola
- Sand dune sundowners in the Thar Desert
- Air conditioned cabins and suites
- Mumbai and Delhi city tours
14 days from £3600pp plus international flights.
Experience the history, culture, nature and wildlife of Karnataka in Southern India followed by easy days by the Arabian Sea.
- Explore Mysore on foot
- five safaris in Kabini
- Tour a coffee plantation
- Experience hospitality in a homestay
- Relax by the beach in Malabar
- Travel in air conditioned comfort
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.