Tailor-made cultural holidays
An authentic look at the culture of societies past and present – food, history, traditions, religion, art . . .
4 days from £2300pp plus international flights.
Walk the ancient trails of the sacred Loita Forest in Kenya with your Maasai guides learning about nature and culture.
- Explore the ancient trails with Maasai guides
- Immerse yourself in the African bush
- Experience the customs and culture of the Maasai
- Low impact travel in beautiful wilderness
- Learn about natural plants and remedies
13 days from £2700pp plus international flights.
A rich mix of the north's highlights - from the Taj to the ghats and from tigers to palaces.
- Admire the serene beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the Pink City of Jaipur
- Look for tigers, sloth bear and antelope in Ranthambore
- Experience a slice or rural Rajasthani life
- Walk round atmospheric Fatehpur Sikri
- Immerse yourself in the sacred city of Varanasi
7 days from £1000pp plus international flights.
Delhi, Agra's Taj Mahal, and Jaipur in one fascinating week in north India
- Marvelling at the serene beauty of the Taj Mahal
- The hustle and bustle of Jaipur's Pink City
- Enjoying the magnificent decorations of Amber Palace
- Exploring the colonial elegance of New Delhi
- Strolling round the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri
4 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
Trek in the scenic lakes district in the Northern Andes of Ecuador, meeting local people and witnessing traditional skills and crafts.
- See traditional skills and crafts
- Spend time in Otavalo market
- Enjoy amazing Andean vistas
- Share lunch in a local house
- Observe condors up close
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.