Tailor-made cultural holidays
An authentic look at the culture of societies past and present – food, history, traditions, religion, art . . .
14 days from £2470pp plus international flights.
Travel through the colourful state of Rajasthan to see forts and palaces, lakes and desert, cities and villages.
- See the Taj Mahal at sunrise and sunset
- Explore Amber Fort and the Pink City of Jaipur
- See sand dunes in the Thar Desert at dusk
- View Jodhpur from Mehrangarh Fort
- Tour the desert city of Jaisalmer
- Visit the ornately carved Jain temples of Ranakpur
- Enjoy views of the Lake Palace Hotel in Udaipur
3 days from £550pp plus international flights.
Explore Sajama National Park and experience culture, landscapes and scenic beauty.
- Fabulous landscapes
- Andean views of snow-capped volcanos
- Bubbling hot springs and geysers
- Home to Bolivia's Aymara people
- Visit the colourful Inca burial towers
- Bird watching at Lagunas Saquewa and Huaynacota
17 days from £2950pp plus international flights.
An exciting combination of rural South India, the key ancient temples, cardamom and tea plantations, and the backwaters of Kerala.
- See the amazing temples at Mahabalipuram, Madurai and Thanjavur
- Visit the French influenced town of Pondicherry
- Ride in a rickshaw and a bullock cart
- Explore the little visited Chettinad area with its terracotta horses
- Stay on a tea plantation in Munnar
- Cruise the backwaters of Kerala on a houseboat
- Enjoy exquisite regional cuisine
11 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
The very best of the north of India combined with a relaxing beach stay - perfect!
- Experience the vibrant city of Delhi
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the Pink City of Jaipur
- Take a tour of historic Cochin
- Three days relaxing on beautiful southern beaches
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.