Tailor-made cultural holidays
An authentic look at the culture of societies past and present – food, history, traditions, religion, art . . .
14 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A special and diverse South India adventure. Wildlife, beaches, backwater boat trips, music, art, crafts and people
- An overnight houseboat cruise on Kerala's backwaters
- Meet local artists, craftsmen and musicians
- Stay in a 400-year-old organic farm and homestays
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary in Wayanad
- Enjoy relaxing days on a Malabar beach
12 days from £2000pp plus international flights.
See the main sites and set off on foot into Myanmar's (Burma) Shan Hills on this varied and active holiday.
- Two days trekking in the Shan Hills
- See the temples of Bagan
- Meet different ethnic peoples
- Watch the sunset at U Bein bridge
- Boat trip on Inle Lake
8 days from £1950pp plus international flights.
An exciting introduction to the culture, landscape and people of Bhutan on this nine day trip. A holiday to remember.
- Mix of sightseeing and activity
- Walk to the famous Tigers Nest monastery
- Glimpse rugged Himalayan peaks
- Go rafting on the Pho Chhu river
- Learn about Bhutanese culture from your guide
- Enjoy a thrilling downhill mountain bike ride
15 days from £3400pp plus international flights.
Culture, fabulous mountain scenery, plus thrilling rafting and wildlife viewing make this a superb Nepal holiday.
- Explore the markets and temples of Kathmandu
- Five days' scenic trekking in the Annapurnas
- Exciting rafting on the Trisuli River
- A chance to see Asiatic one-horned rhinos
- Stay in the small hill town of Bandipur
- Visit the 'monkey temple' of Swayambunath
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.