Tailor-made cultural holidays
An authentic look at the culture of societies past and present – food, history, traditions, religion, art . . .
16 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa's Battlefields, scenic landscapes, watch wildlife and finish by relaxing on the beach, the perfect holiday whether you want to self-drive or be driven.
- Enjoy panoramic scenic views in the Drakensberg.
- Explore KwaZulu Natal's famous battlefields.
- Track black rhino in the Pongola Game Reserve.
- Explore the beautiful wetlands of Kosi Bay.
- Game drives in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park.
- Relax by the beach in Umhlanga.
15 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
A comprehensive overview of Madagascar's flora, fauna and landscapes, this trip is very hard to beat.
- Spot lemurs including the mesmerising indri
- See the spiny forest and baobabs
- Relax by the Mozambique Channel
- Abundant bird, reptile and amphibian life
- Get an insight into Malagasy life in the highlands
9 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A holiday covering Cape Town and some of the less visited areas; the west coast and the beautiful Cederberg mountains.
- See the sights of Cape Town
- West Coast Nature Reserve
- Varied birdlife of Langebaan Lagoon
- San rock art in the Cederberg mountains
- Contrasting areas: city, coast and mountains
- Stunning scenery
4 days from £2300pp plus international flights.
Walk the ancient trails of the sacred Loita Forest in Kenya with your Maasai guides learning about nature and culture.
- Explore the ancient trails with Maasai guides
- Immerse yourself in the African bush
- Experience the customs and culture of the Maasai
- Low impact travel in beautiful wilderness
- Learn about natural plants and remedies
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.