African Safari Holidays
A tailor-made safari holiday lets you experience Africa in the way that’s right for you.
8 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
Exciting game viewing in Timbavati (Kruger), dramatic scenery, and lots of activity! This is some of South Africa's superb wildlife viewing and landscapes all wrapped up in one package.
- Explore the Panorama Route inc Bourke's Luck Potholes, God's Window and more
- Chance to visit a wildlife rehabilitation centre and other highlights
- Superb luxury camp in the famous Timbavati Private Reserve
- Excellent wildlife viewing, including chances to see the Big 5
- Night drives
9 days from £2400pp plus international flights.
An excellent combination of game viewing on foot, and leisurely days on the beach in South Africa.
- Safaris from your luxury camp in a private area of Kruger National Park
- Exciting guided walking safaris in Kruger
- 4 nights in a gorgeous beach lodge on the KwaZulu Natal coast
- Luxury thatched bush suite in the dunes, overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Empty, stunning wild beach for miles
- Seasonal turtle tracking
6 days from £2350pp plus international flights.
A real gem of a holiday in South Africa. A luxury 12-suite lodge on a perfect beach in the iSimangaliso will be your home.
- 5 nights in a luxury beach lodge on the Indian Ocean.
- Miles of stunning wild beach backed by dunes.
- 24 thatched suites with private balconies, in the dune forest.
- Snorkelling, diving, boating, walking ...
- Seasonal turtle tracking.
8 days from £3050pp plus international flights.
Escape to the beaches of Lake Malawi, the perfect place to chill out and enjoy watersports.
- 7 nights at the idyllic luxury lodge, Kaya Mawa on Lake Malawi
- Scenic flight over to Likoma Island
- Swimming, snorkelling, relaxing on the beach ...
- Sailing, fishing, kayaking, diving ...
- Explore the island by foot or bike
Call: 01473 890499
We'd love to help you plan your tailor-made African safari holiday. Let us know of your hopes and dreams, and we will tailor-make your perfect African adventure.