African Safari Holidays
A tailor-made safari holiday lets you experience Africa in the way that’s right for you.
10 days from £3250pp plus international flights.
The perfect introduction to Zimbabwe combining wildlife, culture and scenery to show you what makes this country so special
- Track rare rhinos in the wild
- Marvel at ancient San rock art
- Game drives and walks in Hwange
- Spot wild dogs
- Opportunities to visit local villages
- A full day to enjoy Victoria Falls
15 days from £9000pp plus international flights.
A high quality small group guided holiday travelling by road and air to some of Namibia's highlights.
- See the towering iconic dunes of Sossusvlei
- Sample amazing seafood at the coast
- Search for desert-adapted elephant and black rhino in Damaraland
- Explore the vast Etosha National Park
- Visit fascinating landscapes of Namibia
- A mixture of road and air transfers
10 days from £3200pp plus international flights.
A 4x4 exploration of some of Kenya's top locations, including Amboseli, the Rift Valley Lakes and Masai Mara, staying in comfortable lodges and camps.
- Two days on safari in the Masai Mara
- Stunning Rift Valley Lakes
- Vast elephant herds in Amboseli
- Your own driver-guide throughout
12 days from £1700pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa: city life in Cape Town, gorgeous Garden Route scenery and magnificent wildlife in the Eastern Cape.
- Cape Town with amazing beaches, Table Mountain, penguins, botanical gardens ...
- The Garden Route and pretty coastal locations.
- A self-drive holiday offering the freedom to explore.
- Malaria-free safari experience in Eastern Cape reserves.
- Lovely, child-friendly places to stay.
Call: 01473 890499
We'd love to help you plan your tailor-made African safari holiday. Let us know of your hopes and dreams, and we will tailor-make your perfect African adventure.