African Safari Holidays
A tailor-made safari holiday lets you experience Africa in the way that’s right for you.
8 days from £2500pp plus international flights.
Spend a week at 2 different locations in Malawi, a Big Five wildlife reserve and a lovely lodge set on a hillside above Lake Malawi - your very own bush and beach combination.
- See the Big Five in Majete
- Watch hippos from the viewing deck
- Choice of activities at both locations
- Snorkel in the clear waters of Lake Malawi
- Spend time in local villages
- Great holiday for families
8 days from £5050pp plus international flights.
A superb South Luangwa safari with the Bushcamp Company. Enjoy game drives and guided walks as part of the amazing experience in Zambia.
- Wildlife viewing in South Luangwa National Park.
- Choice of 6 stunning properties
- Elephants often walk through Mfuwe Lodge (Nov-mid-Dec)
- Guided game drives and walking safaris
- Camps remain open December to January
9 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
A holiday covering Cape Town and some of the less visited areas; the west coast and the beautiful Cederberg mountains.
- See the sights of Cape Town
- West Coast Nature Reserve
- Varied birdlife of Langebaan Lagoon
- San rock art in the Cederberg mountains
- Contrasting areas: city, coast and mountains
- Stunning scenery
13 days from £2750pp plus international flights.
From cosmopolitan Cape Town to the big game of Kruger, and the spectacle of Victoria Falls, this will be an unforgettable holiday!
- Views from the top of Table Mountain across the city and the bay
- Great beaches and coastal walking
- Wildlife safari with game drives to see the Big 5 in Sabi Sands
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
Call: 01473 890499
We'd love to help you plan your tailor-made African safari holiday. Let us know of your hopes and dreams, and we will tailor-make your perfect African adventure.