African Safari Holidays
A tailor-made safari holiday lets you experience Africa in the way that’s right for you.
7 days from £3900pp plus international flights.
A 2-centre safari with expert Samburu and Masai guides, a superb wildlife and cultural experience.
- Superb wildlife viewing in two diverse areas - Samburu and the Masai Mara.
- Annual Migration is from July to October in the Masai Mara.
- Gorgeous lodges in exclusive private reserves.
- Night drives and bush walks allowed in private reserves.
- Families can include a half to 3 days of the Warrior Academy at no extra charge.
- Optional helicopter or hot air balloon trips.
10 days from £2145pp plus international flights.
Four days of superb wildlife viewing in Selous in southern Tanzania is followed by 5 nights at an Indian Ocean beach lodge. A wonderful trip at a great price.
- Wonderful combination of safari and beach
- Excellent game viewing in Selous Game Reserve
- Game drives, boat safaris and bush walks
- Relax on a gorgeous beach on this lovely Indian Ocean island
8 days from £6400pp plus international flights.
An excellent week's safari in Zambia's South Luangwa with owner-run Shenton Safaris camps.
- Shenton Safaris are a respected owner-run safari operation
- South Luangwa is one of the best parks in Africa
- Stay at high-quality Kaingo Camp and Mwamba bushcamp
- Known for excellent photographic hides
- Game drives and walks
- Excellent guides, hosting and cuisine
11 days from £2900pp plus international flights.
An exciting Tanzania safari and beach holiday for the whole family.
- A private vehicle and driver on safari
- Good quality accommodation all with pools to please the kids
- Excellent wildlife viewing in the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Tarangire
- Chill out on the beach on Zanzibar or the mainland
- Lots of watersports, sailing, fishing . . .
Call: 01473 890499
We'd love to help you plan your tailor-made African safari holiday. Let us know of your hopes and dreams, and we will tailor-make your perfect African adventure.