African Safari Holidays
A tailor-made safari holiday lets you experience Africa in the way that’s right for you.
11 days from £6775pp plus international flights.
An exciting Botswana safari including Victoria Falls, Chobe National Park, the Okavango Delta and on to Nxai Pan.
- View the incredible spectacle of Victoria Falls
- Wildlife viewing in Chobe National Park
- Scenic flight to the Okavango Delta
- Game drives, mokoro trips and bush walks in the Okavango Delta
- Walk with a bushman guide in the dramatic scenery of Nxai Pan
14 days from £3500pp plus international flights.
Spend valuable family time discovering Kenya on safari and at the beach.
- Experience the contrasts of Kenya
- Safari in Samburu and the Serengeti
- Sweeping views of Lake Nakuru
- Kids Club on the coast
- Family fun by the ocean
- Wildlife, nature and beach
16 days from £4200pp plus international flights.
Explore South Africa's Battlefields, scenic landscapes, watch wildlife and finish by relaxing on the beach, the perfect holiday whether you want to self-drive or be driven.
- Enjoy panoramic scenic views in the Drakensberg.
- Explore KwaZulu Natal's famous battlefields.
- Track black rhino in the Pongola Game Reserve.
- Explore the beautiful wetlands of Kosi Bay.
- Game drives in Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Park.
- Relax by the beach in Umhlanga.
8 days from £4400pp plus international flights.
This excellent safari takes you to three of the best wildlife locations in northern Tanzania: Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and either Manyara or Tarangire.
- An excellent quality group (or private safari) in northern Tanzania.
- Good quality camps and lodges throughout.
- Great guide with you for the safari.
- Highlights are Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater, and Manyara or Tarangire.
Call: 01473 890499
We'd love to help you plan your tailor-made African safari holiday. Let us know of your hopes and dreams, and we will tailor-make your perfect African adventure.