11 days from £2,160pp plus international flights.
The majesty of Machu Picchu, scenery of the Sacred Valley and beauty of Lake Titicaca make this a very special holiday.
- Explore Inca sites in the Sacred Valley
- Two visits to Machu Picchu
- Tour Cusco and Lima
- Shop in famous Pisac market
- Homestay on Amantani Island
- Visit the Uros floating reed islands
8 days from £1,625pp plus international flights.
The classic highlights of Peru: Cusco, Machu Picchu & the Sacred Valley.
- Discover the colonial city of Cusco and its Incan ruins
- Take a scenic train ride to Machu Picchu to explore this world-famous site.
- See village life in the Sacred Valley
- Option: hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
12 days from £2,830pp plus international flights.
An exhilarating 12 days that immerse you in two fascinating aspects of Peru - the history and culture of the Andean heartland of the Incas and the wildlife and nature of the Amazon basin.
- Guided tours of Machu Picchu & Sacred Valley sites
- Three-day Amazon rainforest adventure
- Take a train ride through the Andes
- Time to explore at your own pace
- Tour Cusco & Lima, visit Pisac market
- Watch flocks of macaws on the clay lick
- Take an Amazon or Oxbow lake boat trip
- Wide choice of rainforest activities
15 days from £6,170pp plus international flights.
An unforgettable perspective on Inca culture. Spend 5 days in Cusco and the Sacred Valley and 6 days trekking in the Peruvian Andes, memorably finishing at the fabled 'Lost City of the Incas', Machu Picchu.
- Trek across beautiful mountain passes
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Magnificent Inca ruins in the Sacred Valley
- See the azure glacial Humantay Lake
- Option to horse-ride or mountain bike
- Explore Cusco and visit the market at Pisac
- Stay in luxury lodges and deluxe hotels
19 days from £5,455pp plus international flights.
This stunning, 19-day Southern Peru tour takes you to key sites including Machu Picchu and the Sacred valley, Lake Titicaca, Colca Canyon and the Nazca Lines.
- Guided tours of major sites including Machu Picchu
- See the Nazca Lines for the air
- visit the floating reed islands of Lake Titicaca
- Wonderful marine and bird life
- Explore historic Lima, Arequipa and Cusco
- Watch for condors in Colca Canyon
- Cross the Andes on a luxury train
10 days from £2,585pp plus international flights.
Before the Incas rose to power, Peru had other major civilisations, and on this holiday we immerse you in the history, art and architecture of those earlier cultures.
- Cable car ride to the magnificent Kuelap Fortress
- Trek to the spectacular Gocta Falls
- Chan Chán, once the world's largest adobe city
- Treasures from the tomb of the Lord of Sipán
- Museums with incredible indigenous art
- Guided tour of historic Lima
- Stay in a rural lodge with waterfall views
10 days from £3,535pp plus international flights.
Trek across mountain passes, see life in rural Peruvian villages, stay in lovely lodges and experience the thrill of that first sight of Machu Picchu.
- Trek or travel through stunning Andean scenery
- Explore Machu Picchu on a guided walk
- Guided tour of Cusco and archaeological sites
- Stay in luxury lodges and charming hotels
- The chance to visit Pisac market and a weaving village
- Option to take a cookery class or art workshop
15 days from £5630pp plus international flights.
A magical combination of human history and natural wonders - Machu Picchu and the Galapagos is a show-stopper!
- Guided tour of the 'Lost City of the Incas'
- Tour Cusco and Quito with your guide
- Seven-night deluxe Galapagos cruise
- Visit the giant tortoise breeding centre
- A boat trip through mangrove habitat
- Snorkel & kayak with incredible marine life
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.