11 days from £2300pp plus international flights.
The majesty of Machu Picchu, scenery of the Sacred Valley and beauty of Lake Titicaca make this a very special holiday.
- Guided tours of Inca sites in the Sacred Valley
- Two visits to Machu Picchu
- Tour Cusco and Lima
- Shop in the famous market at Pisac
- Family homestay on Amantani Island
- Visit the Uros floating reed islands
12 days from £4300pp plus international flights.
See Peru's iconic sites - with a thrilling twist. You'll visit Machu Picchu, Lima, Lake Titicaca and Cusco and you'll cycle, trek and white-water raft through the stunning landscapes.
- Take the Royal Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Cycle in the Sacred Valley
- White-water raft on Urubamba River rapids
- Visit the Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca
- Enjoy a guided tour of Cusco & take a train ride in the Sacred Valley
- All-day luxury train trip across the Andes
- Visit the market at Pisac
- Explore the Larco Museum in Lima
13 days from £4700pp plus international flights.
This unforgettable adventure combines archaeological and historical wonders with natural spectacle and Peruvian culture.
- Immerse yourself in Inca and colonial culture and history
- Take an Andean train journey to Machu Picchu
- Guided tours of Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Explore the Amazon on foot and by boat
- Stunning wildlife and bird life
- Sport giant otters and watch as scarlet macaws flock to the clay lick
8 days from £1800pp plus international flights.
The classic highlights of Peru: Cusco, Machu Picchu & the Sacred Valley.
- Take a scenic train ride to Machu Picchu
- Tour Machu Picchu with a guide and on your own
- See village life in the Sacred Valley
- Watch traditional Andean textiles being made
11 days from £2650pp plus international flights.
Follow in the footsteps of the Inca as you hike to Peru's Machu Picchu along the Inca Trail, and explore Cusco and the archaeological sites of the Sacred Valley.
- Fantastic combination of natural and historical wonders
- Hike the Inca Trail for the ultimate reward - Machu Picchu
- Visit world-famous Sacred Valley archaeological sites
- Stay in a boutique hotel in Cusco and an historic inn in Ollantaytambo
- Explore historic Cusco and the famous market at Pisac
12 days from £2750pp plus international flights.
An exhilarating 12 days that immerse you in two fascinating aspects of Peru - the history and culture of the Andean heartland of the Incas and the wildlife and nature of the Amazon basin.
- Guided tours of Machu Picchu & Sacred Valley sites
- Three-day Amazon rainforest adventure
- Take a train ride through the Andes
- Time to explore at your own pace
- Tour Cusco & Lima, visit Pisac market
- Watch flocks of macaws on the clay lick
- Take an Amazon or Oxbow lake boat trip
- Wide choice of rainforest activities
15 days from £4800pp plus international flights.
An unforgettable perspective on Inca culture. Spend 5 days in Cusco and the Sacred Valley and 6 days trekking in the Peruvian Andes, memorably finishing at the fabled 'Lost City of the Incas', Machu Picchu.
- Trek across beautiful mountain passes
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Magnificent Inca ruins in the Sacred Valley
- See the azure glacial Humantay Lake
- Option to horse-ride or mountain bike
- Explore Cusco and visit the market at Pisac
- Stay in luxury lodges and deluxe hotels
19 days from £5300pp plus international flights.
This stunning, 19-day Southern Peru tour takes you to key sites including Machu Picchu and the Sacred valley, Lake Titicaca, Colca Canyon and the Nazca Lines.
- Guided tours of major sites including Machu Picchu
- See the Nazca Lines for the air
- visit the floating reed islands of Lake Titicaca
- Wonderful marine and bird life
- Explore historic Lima, Arequipa and Cusco
- Watch for condors in Colca Canyon
- Cross the Andes on a luxury train
10 days from £2550pp plus international flights.
Before the Incas rose to power, Peru had other major civilisations, and on this holiday we immerse you in the history, art and architecture of those earlier cultures.
- Cable car ride to the magnificent Kuelap Fortress
- Trek to the spectacular Gocta Falls
- Chan Chán, once the world's largest adobe city
- Treasures from the tomb of the Lord of Sipán
- Museums with incredible indigenous art
- Guided tour of historic Lima
- Stay in a rural lodge with waterfall views
10 days from £3300pp plus international flights.
Trek across mountain passes, see life in rural Peruvian villages, stay in lovely lodges and experience the thrill of that first sight of Machu Picchu.
- Trek or travel through stunning Andean scenery
- Explore Machu Picchu on a guided walk
- Guided tour of Cusco and archaeological sites
- Stay in luxury lodges and charming hotels
- The chance to visit Pisac market and a weaving village
- Option to take a cookery class or art workshop
13 days from £6700pp plus international flights.
Visit some of the most iconic locations and exceptional landscapes in Peru, including Machu Picchu, the Colca Canyon and Lake Titicaca - and do so in considerable style.
- Guided tours of Machu Picchu, Cusco, Lima & Arequipa
- Tour key archaeological sites in the Sacred Valley
- Luxury train journeys with incredible views
- Visit Lake Titicaca's Uros floating reed islands
- Look for Andean condors in Colca Canyon
- Learn about Peruvian history, art and culture
- Private guides on all excursions
- Gourmet food, stylish hotels
- First-class sleepers on the Belmond Andean Explorer
15 days from £5800pp plus international flights.
A magical combination of human history and natural wonders - Machu Picchu and the Galapagos is a show-stopper!
- Guided tour of the 'Lost City of the Incas'
- Tour Cusco, Quito & Inca sites with your guide
- Seven-night Galapagos cruise on a deluxe motor yacht
- Visit the giant tortoise breeding centre
- Take a boat trip on a stunning mangrove estuary
- Snorkel & kayak amongst incredible marine life
9 days from £4600pp plus international flights.
This tasty treat combines Peru's most famous highlights and its delicious cuisine; a coupling no food-lover should even try to resist!
- Savour some of the finest Peruvian food and drink
- Take a cooking class with a professional chef
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Tour Sacred Valley archaeological sites
- Shop in traditional markets
- Visit a brewery, coffee roastery and maize farm
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.