18 days from £6160pp plus international flights.
A holiday of contrasts as you explore the magnificent Galapagos archipelago and then travel onward to see highlights of Costa Rica.
- Explore the Galapagos archipelago
- Enjoy life aboard a yacht cruising the islands
- See the rainforests of Costa Rica
- Marvel at the iconic Arenal volcano
- Witness wildlife galore in contrasting habitats
17 days from £6370pp plus international flights.
A superb combination of the magnificent scenery of Ecuador's southern highlands and the wildlife of the Galapagos.
- The rugged beauty of Cotopaxi National Park
- Exhilarating train ride through the Devil's Nose.
- The colonial splendour of Cuenca and Banos.
- See the mountains and valleys of Cajas National Park
- Witness the unique wildlife of Galapagos
- Enjoy cruising on the Beluga
7 days from £5010pp plus international flights.
An alternative way to experience the Galapagos - staying in a lodge, hotel and tented camp on the islands.
- Revel in the beauty of the islands
- Meet unique and incredible wildlife
- Enjoy snorkelling, swimming and kayaking
- Hike to the crater of Sierra Negra volcano
- Walking tour of the highlands including pirate caves
- See the famous giant Galapagos tortoises
- Stay in a beach lodge and hotel, and a tented camp
- Private speedboat transfers
16 days from £9075pp plus international flights.
Beautiful accommodation, superb scenery and wildlife all combine in this deluxe adventure of a lifetime in Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
- Cruise the Galapagos for 7 nights on a luxury yacht
- Explore Galapagos with an expert guide
- Stay in luxury hotels and historic haciendas
- Tour Quito, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore markets and landscapes of the Andes
15 days from £5470pp plus international flights.
A magical combination of human history and natural wonders - Machu Picchu and the Galapagos is a show-stopper!
- Guided tour of the 'Lost City of the Incas'
- Tour Cusco and Quito with your guide
- Seven-night deluxe Galapagos cruise
- Visit the giant tortoise breeding centre
- A boat trip through mangrove habitat
- Snorkel & kayak with incredible marine life
10 days from £4595pp plus international flights.
Explore the city of Quito before heading off to Galapagos Islands for an unforgettable wildlife cruise.
- Relax in colonial Quito, including a guided tour
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands for 7 nights
- Small friendly motor sailing yacht with just 16 passengers
- Option to upgrade to more luxurious yacht
- Chances to swim and snorkel, often with curious seals!
15 days from £6360pp plus international flights.
A wildlife adventure in two dramatically different environments. A true treat for nature lovers.
- See the sites of colonial Quito
- Stay in a lodge owned by the local tribe
- Explore the Amazon by dugout canoe
- View birds from the canopy tower
- Marvel at the wildlife of the Galapagos
- See giant tortoises in the wild
Call: 01473 890499
Start planning your tailor-made holiday now. Tell us what you want, and we will tailor make your perfect trip.